Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In Denver I can see online that individual 32oz bottles are $0.89 but the eight packs of 20oz bottles are $3.77 making them $0.47 each.

I think I'll try some of the eight packs, but only buy a single grape given the wonderful reviews on here. lol

Edited by ylime
Correcting price & sizes

Yeah totally subjective. The grape makes me gag!

1 hour ago, jess9395 said:

Yeah totally subjective. The grape makes me gag!

I'm relieved to see this. I was beginning to think it was just me.

Grape anything makes me gag reaction from when i was younger and they gave me childrens advil it was grape flavor got super sick

Sent from my LGLS676 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm not a big fan of the fruit punch. Right now I only really like the grape and mixed berry. I have not tried the orange yet and I will have to find the strawberry to test it. I'm just not a fan of fruit punch at all. It taste too much like cherry, which reminds me of cough syrup! :56_anguished:

On 4/17/2018 at 4:51 AM, boatnam1 said:

Yes I'm in Long beach, yea meat counter can get crowded, i love there bacon so i always do the meat counter thing, sometimes it isn't too bad.

Small world, so am I!

41 minutes ago, mitchjoann132010 said:

I'm just not a fan of fruit punch at all. It taste too much like cherry, which reminds me of cough syrup! :56_anguished:

I used to LOVE the children's cherry cough Syrup. Then again, it was the early 70's and the children's cough syrup had alcohol back then. I think we also had lawn darts...

That was also when we learned I was allergic to alcohol. I'd have a cough and take the cough syrup. Then I'd stop coughing but I'd start sneezing. That never stopped me from drinking as an adult, I just don't drink much, and just as I'll be doing with food after my sleeve, I go for quality over quantity. When you can only have two beers, you don't waste your time with Budweiser...

Trade you, I have been "chesty" my entire life. Every virus, bacteria and other style bug moves into my,lungs and sits up shop. Rather like that glob of phelgm in the Mucinex commercial with the Barcalounger. My childhood doctor's fav,cough Syrup, was creosote based, put all kinds of flavorings in it up to and including maple syrup. Swallow the stuff down after either screaming or eluding a parent, 8 out of 10 times I'd puke. Mamma complained to doctor. Answer: as long as she"s vomiting some phlegm might come up too! Lovely man, should have kicked him in the shin when I had the chance. I smell asphalt outside my stomach lurches to this day!😗

I used to LOVE the children's cherry cough Syrup. Then again, it was the early 70's and the children's cough syrup had alcohol back then. I think we also had lawn darts...
That was also when we learned I was allergic to alcohol. I'd have a cough and take the cough syrup. Then I'd stop coughing but I'd start sneezing. That never stopped me from drinking as an adult, I just don't drink much, and just as I'll be doing with food after my sleeve, I go for quality over quantity. When you can only have two beers, you don't waste your time with Budweiser...

Budweiser is utter garbage. I drink mostly hard cider but if I am having a beer I love a good kiligans red or a Oktoberfest

Sent from my SM-T380 using BariatricPal mobile app

light Hawaiian punch....is 10 calories and awesome!

Edited by linda8
spelling

i have for awhile drink Powerade zero due to the fact i am a diabetic.. it keeps me well hydrated then Water alone...my local supermarket has it.. but sometimes it can be weeks before they restock again so when i see it i buy it in bulk!!