Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before picture at my heaviest

Be sure to go in and edit and add your weight at that pic so when you post your update we can say "HOLY Sh*T Mamacita!! :D

IMG_7955.JPG.fe49843fcb6ce10b8c081a5720f7a3e1.JPGI never really take pictures due to my weights. Just didn’t make me happy to do so. This was July 2017. I had my surgery March 22,2018.

HW 265 SW 243 CW 223

Heaviest weight 265 Surgery weight 243

I totally understand. I was doing everything I could not to be in my friend's birthday picture last night. Then my sister reminded me that it could be my last "big girl" before surgery, so I braved it.

10 hours ago, it'sonlythefirststep said:

HW 265 SW 243 CW 223

@it'sonlythefirststep

pic alert, pic alert:rolleyes:

always good for newbies to take their pic before surgery.

take it again while you are loosing weight. i always hid

from camera. no old pics. glad i took before sleeve to

remind me what i used to look like!! I don't recognize

myself, but in a morbid way, i don't want to forget what

i looked like in my "previous" life!! - 3 weeks PO, congrats

on loosing 20 lbs!! kathy

My son threatened he was going to send BP one of me rumpled and half-asleep, if Alex saw me like that he might send me a campership to BariatricPalMX, I look seriously in need of something. Maybe when I have my hair combed and a tad of makeup on? He has enough on his cellphone to blackmail me if he wanted😋

Thanks for posting it! We've all been there. And we all can't wait for the "after" pix so we can Celebrate with you!

Honey you look cute and big, I can’t wait to Celebrate with you even cuter and small! Good luck, it’s all going to happen.

Had my surgery very near yours - March 27, 2018. I have to find a before picture..... hope I have one. HW 293. SW 293 CW 270
I feel great! I’m down to one medication for blood pressure. I’m not having any issues with eating the recommended soft foods. I am having a little trouble drinking enough, but it’s just that I have to remind myself to drink, drink, drink!! But I am really looking forward to food I can actually chew!! I am never hungry but I do think about eating a lot. I wonder if this obsession with food will ever go away!!