Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This guy is amazing!!

You have to watch this video! It gives you all of the best answers to the people who will spit in your face for choosing surgery. He is easy to like:

Love this! Thanks for sharing Matt!

I like what my doctor had to say. People think that it’s an issue of self control. It’s not. After yo-yo dieting (encouraged by the media) you eventually break your system. This last time I dieted and exercised but the scale didn’t move. It was so discouraging. My hormones had changed. My metabolism had changed. This surgery helps reverse that. We have positive hormonal effects that doctors can’t explain. Almost all patients report feeling happier and healthier. I talk about the surgery all the time and let people ask questions. No one has dared tell me I took the easy way out. This surgery should be publicized more (oh wait - that would be detrimental to the huge diet industry). Just my two cents. No one has dared to tell me I took the easier way out. But if they do I’m ready to explain to them why that view is wrong.

Good golly why does society think bariatric surgery is taking easy way out? Wish I had a quarter for every time I was told to concentrate and the pounds would fall off. You're just laxy, ain't nothing lazy about,pulling a body this size around. Like perpetual power lifting but you're using the wrong muscles for a wrong purpose. Just don't eat, yeah but then your body thinks you're stabingband it shuts your metabolism down. Besides the relatives telling me all this, the only exercise they ever got was jumping to conclusions. I guess you have to,love th e m, even put up with some cause you wouldn't choose them like friends. What you don't need is belittlement, deprecating remarks and general hoohah from them all.

I can’t get any sound [emoji30]

Toodles,
Rue

You have to watch this video! It gives you all of the best answers to the people who will spit in your face for choosing surgery. He is easy to like:

Awesome! Why’d-a-go! You tell’em! My dearest friend said “well I like myself so I’d never to that”!!! That was the day I realized I didn’t have a support system except for myself ... and I’ve gotten very strong inside. Two weeks Post-Op and altogether down 27 lbs. .. and going all the way ... why.. because “I love myself”!