Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any June 2018 Sleevers in Here?!

You’ve got this Kimbirain!! Just remember why you’re doing this. We have your back 😊

Hey people I found Burpee Zombie the OP for this posting over somewhere else. After all her work setting this all up, they moved her surgery back,of August 2018. Don't know why, just know,if happene 👉😣👈d

On 6/17/2018 at 11:15 PM, Jsteen said:

I had the same issue. I wanted all the foods lol but you’re right it’s a lifestyle change. I had surgery the 6th and it made me realize how much and how often I was eating insane amounts of food. The food restriction is a huge mental game. Even now I’m not hungry but my brain tells me I am and had cravings. We call it head hunger. But don’t worry. I encourage you to indulge your last few days before the liquid diet. It’s honestly really hard so enjoy your last unhealthy supper ;)

Haha thanks! I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’ll definitely enjoy my last splurged meal with a normal sized stomach.

I have head hunger currently, and try my best to ignore It.

How is the sleeved life treating you? Do you have a peak and a pit for it?

Good Luck Nicole, I’m having my surgery this morning (9:15am).

@Lala70 I had a food funeral and I ate everything I wanted. Enjoy this last moments and please please please drink lots of Water for me. I miss drinking cold water. Hell I miss drinking water period because now water is very hard to drink. I get these awful cramps and I tried it cold and luke warm but nothing. My surgery date was 6/14 and I’m down 14.8

Hello everyone, I have been stalking :) this site for a good 3-4 weeks gathering great tips, so thank you. I am scheduled to have VGS Surgery on 6/22/18. I have almost completed my 2 week liquid diet. I have found it to be easy, but you can do anything for 2 weeks. It's being able to do it for the long haul that is the problem. I have enjoyed Premier Protein shakes as a Meal Replacement for years. I purchased a variety of flavors, I usually buy the chocolate at costco because of the cost, unfortunately they do not have any other flavors. I bought banana and strawberry flavor of Premier Protein at Walmart.com. and have sugar-free popsicles and Jello in the refrigerator along with a variety of Greek yogurt flavors. I think with any meal plan being prepared is the key. So far I am down 10 lbs in 11 days.

Edited by TallyJeepGirl

3 hours ago, MrsLingo said:

@Lala70 I had a food funeral and I ate everything I wanted. Enjoy this last moments and please please please drink lots of Water for me. I miss drinking cold Water. Hell I miss drinking water period because now water is very hard to drink. I get these awful cramps and I tried it cold and luke warm but nothing. My surgery date was 6/14 and I’m down 14.8

Yes ice cold water! That’s the only way I drink it!! I guess that’s going to change. 😭 I have 2 days for my pre op diet, so I’ll enjoy myself as much as I could! Today it’s sushi!!! Thanks for the info!

Great weightloss record keep it going! :)

Hello All, I just got of surgery and I feeling great. I have very little pain, some discomfort in my back but other than that I feel great.

Thank you Lisa,
I no actually how you feel. I was in that same situation. Wondering if this is the right for me. Doubt if I could do it. But I had to remember
everybody’s experience is going to be different. That I needed it to do this for me.

When is your surgery dare?

Awesome

Congrats Michelle!!! So glad your doing great
I can’t wait, I’m the 28th
I hope mine goes as well as yours

Hey everyone! My surgery is schedule for the 27th. My doctor isn't putting me on a clear liquid diet until 2 days prior to surgery, but I've been doing full liquids the last week or so and until the 25th to help shrink my liver.

Getting super nervous now... lol