Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any June 2018 Sleevers in Here?!

Hi all, my surgery is scheduled for June 15th. Can’t believe it is finally scheduled. I had a long list of tests, even a few extras since I am 66 but I am so excited now that I have been through pre op and the next step will be showing up for surgery.

ByeFelicia :::
Hi .... super nervous, I am out 4 years from lap band removal, doc said 1-5% chance he will do nothing if things don’t look to good on the inside. Also 10% change he would have to do a bypass. I am hoping for s sleeve but my main concerns are strictures do to scar tissue, and and nausea -since having my band out I still have some residual nausea times.i am hopeful it will go smooth but I know surgery day I will be a complete nervous wreck!!! I ordered all my liquids & thought I started a 10 day pre-op but he told me only 7 days yesterday at my final appointment. Pre-op starts Tuesday coming up. Wow is this going Fast - started my journey in October to get a sleeve... it has flown bye! I wish everyone here fast healing and fantastic success. Hope it will be the same here!

On 05/01/2018 at 16:21, Norm13 said:

Mine is June 28th! I've completed everything so now I am just anxiously waiting...

I’m having bypass on the 28th! It’s so good to have a surgery date twin! Best wishes!

June 4th!

I hope so!!! June 4th or 6th. Just waiting on insurance

I just went through the thread and followed all the June surgery people. There were several from Texas like me and several teachers. In am not a teacher, but work with Communities In Schools which also follows the school schedule. My organization does not usually work summer school, but I do because I am in an alternative school that offers summer school. I won't be there this year because of my surgery :(. I am hoping we can encourage and keep each other accountable through this forum, and maybe us Texas folks can meet up next summer in a central location. Enchanted rock in Fredericksburg, the River Walk in San Antonio, 6th Street in Austin, or the trillion of places near Dallas where my daughter is. Heck, maybe we can walk a 5k together, just trying to be optimistic and be with some people that get it. I have attached this video before but I hope you guys enjoy my weight loss fish.
Weight Loss Surgery Puffer Fish.mp4

I'm in Houston and scheduled for June 7th and would love to be a part of this 5k next year!! How do I follow people so I ca stay in touch with yall?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

On 06/01/2018 at 06:47, k_nephew said:

I'm in Houston and scheduled for June 7th and would love to be a part of this 5k next year!! How do I follow people so I ca stay in touch with yall?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

We are one day a part!! I’m from Houston but I’m Dallas right now. Message me and we can keep in touch.

I’m officially now for June 7th

It’s official, got insurance approval today, all set for 6/21 VSG. Now it gets real 😵

Tomorrow is my day! First case of the morning. I’m excited, nervous, scared. So very emotional. I’ve been crying off and on all day. I’m ready but I don’t know how to feel. My life is changing tomorrow.

IntergalacticGal, I am in the same boat. Tomorrow I am the first case of the day. I have been down with a headache all day that I have decided is just from being anxious. I know that this the best thing for both of us and we will be so much better for it. Good luck and keep me posted on how you are doing.