Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I had my first gain! I have been doing great and down 70lbs. Didn’t have a great week so I am not surprised but still upset. Scared its going to keep happening! Feel like I have been needing more food to feel satisfied and have been eating more! Any suggestions to get back on track?

From what I’ve read. More Protein.< br>

no sugar - less that 10 added sugar per day) no more than 3 pieces of fruit per week and never drink fruit juice

low carb - under 80 grams per day

if you have any meals with very little fat try to add fat to that meal. Fat makes you feel full but doesnt spike blood sugar which in turn keeps insulin down.

make sure your hitting Protein target.

use food app or go back to food app if you have drifted away from recording every item you eat

the feeling you need more food sounds like low fat diet to me.

Take all daily with A HUGE grain of salt (lol)

and read the comics daily cause lord knows the rest of the news is depressing as hell

good luck

Was just talking to my surgeon about this earlier this week. It's normal, especially if you've been working out. He says generally give it a week or two and it turns around. Make sure to record your food, as mentioned above. If you've upped your workout, you may need to slightly up your calories as well. Your body can react. But I agree, maybe up your Protein, reduce your carbs. Keep up with the Fluid. and keep exercising.

good luck!

Water intake and Protein seem to be the biggest factors for me, if I'm stalled or gain a few pounds I start by increasing both my water intake and protein as well as hitting the gym and it usually works for me.