Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is a side effect of surgery I haven't heard discussed...but it's definitely something that has occurred for me...so wanted to talk about it with anyone who is willing.

Don't mean to be graphic here...but I don't think it's just the extra confidence and improved body image that comes with weight loss. (in truth...there's a lot that's lookin a little saggy and comical these days...so there's a mixed bag of physical confidence.....and I've always had a great sex life with my hubby)

No, what I'm talking about....is actual sex drive. Biochemical physical capacity.

Not just more willingness to have or pursue sex....but more sensation. A deeper more spectacular orgasm. Does that make sense?

I mean...they do kinda wind down a little as you get older. Still great...but not like when you were a kid.

But lately, I feel like I'm revisiting that intensity.......from when we were young and crazy horny and an orgasm felt like a full sky grand finale of fireworks instead of a medium sized rocket and a couple of roman candles sputtering away at the end.

The big ones are back. Layers of Kaboom so loud you feel them and the whole sky lights up, explodes..and twinkles.

Honestly not meaning to write a sensational goofy post here.

This is just a curious observation, and I'd like to know if other people are experiencing this?

Have your orgasms gotten extra spectacular lately?

Edited by Creekimp13

Nope - if anything mine have sorta gone the opposite - mmm lovely lovely lovely lov... oh damn, that sorta fizzed out just at the end there.

Your post gives me hope - try, try and try again!

Not that I've noticed yet. But, truthfully, I'm pretty worn out in the evening still. I should have taken an extra week off...

@Creekimp13 - yeah it's been talked about before, but it has been a while. It is pretty common for this to happen; for both men and women. Decreased body mass leads to better controlled blood pressure and circulation. Loss of fat around the pubis allows for deeper penetration. Loss of fat around the abdomen and legs allows for greater range of movement too. The increased blood flow to the genitalia allows for greater sensitivity as well. Add all that together and it makes for better physical performance on both sides.

The psychological effect of having better sex also leads to the desire to do it again and with more frequency. It's pretty much a win-win scenario for all!

This is a side effect of surgery I haven't heard discussed...but it's definitely something that has occurred for me...so wanted to talk about it with anyone who is willing.
Don't mean to be graphic here...but I don't think it's just the extra confidence and improved body image that comes with weight loss. (in truth...there's a lot that's lookin a little saggy and comical these days...so there's a mixed bag of physical confidence.....and I've always had a great sex life with my hubby)
No, what I'm talking about....is actual sex drive. Biochemical physical capacity.
Not just more willingness to have or pursue sex....but more sensation. A deeper more spectacular orgasm. Does that make sense?
I mean...they do kinda wind down a little as you get older. Still great...but not like when you were a kid.
But lately, I feel like I'm revisiting that intensity.......from when we were young and crazy horny and an orgasm felt like a full sky grand finale of fireworks instead of a medium sized rocket and a couple of roman candles sputtering away at the end.
The big ones are back. Layers of Kaboom so loud you feel them and the whole sky lights up, explodes..and twinkles.
Honestly not meaning to write a sensational goofy post here.
This is just a curious observation, and I'd like to know if other people are experiencing this?
Have your orgasms gotten extra spectacular lately?

Yes

On 4/6/2018 at 12:39 PM, BigViffer said:

@Creekimp13 - yeah it's been talked about before, but it has been a while. It is pretty common for this to happen; for both men and women. Decreased body mass leads to better controlled blood pressure and circulation. Loss of fat around the pubis allows for deeper penetration. Loss of fat around the abdomen and legs allows for greater range of movement too. The increased blood flow to the genitalia allows for greater sensitivity as well. Add all that together and it makes for better physical performance on both sides.

The psychological effect of having better sex also leads to the desire to do it again and with more frequency. It's pretty much a win-win scenario for all!

Exactly right, he hit the nail on the head. Your overall health contributes to the better sex and better quality of life in other things as well. I lost the weight and I notice my wife enjoys sex more now. Probably cause Im not smooshing her with my 300lbs on top of her anymore. But I do notice firmer erections similar to my 20's as well as way more desire and sensitivity. She also seems way more physically attracted to me all over again, as she has never seen me this light and in shape at 220lbs, when we met I was still 265lbs. So she wont admit it, but she likes the new Jules.

It has change for me .. in many ways.. I feel more confident , less weight keeping him away from the goal... more sensation .. more libido ... and I’m not even close to my goal weight yet. Can’t wait to see if it will get better ... [emoji91]

Well, I am the odd one out! Clearly I need WAY more practice.

See y’all in a few days ... 😁

@Creekimp13 - question - how old are you?

Ok wait you guys are telling me it gets better hold on must prepare hubby because we already are so loud that one roommate moved out hmm maybe we can get him to have the surgery after all

Sent from my LGLS676 using BariatricPal mobile app