Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I’m Interested-What Kind/Brand Of Protein Is Everyone On?

13 hours ago, Cloudburst said:

I mean the RTD Premier Protein strawberry. My Walmart doesn't carry premier Protein at all. :(

You can also order on the Walmart website, and there's actually a combo option (so you can order three packages) at a very slightly cheaper price than in-store or individually. https://www.walmart.com/co/Premier-Protein-Shake-Bundle-12-Count-Choice-of-Flavors/47222977

You can also order on the Walmart website, and there's actually a combo option (so you can order three packages) at a very slightly cheaper price than in-store or individually. https://www.walmart.com/co/Premier-Protein-Shake-Bundle-12-Count-Choice-of-Flavors/47222977

Since my surgery, all I’ve been drinking is the RTD ISO-PURE Zero Carb Protein juice. It’s just easier to drink right now. I haven’t gotten the nerve/gut to want to drink the powder Protein Drinks right now. Hopefully I will soon, Because that ISO-PURE is like $4.50 a bottle!

I've stated on BariPal and swear by Premier Protein pre-made shakes. I cannot do powders as no matter how well it is blended I still feel the clumps and grittiness of it. Premier Protein pre made shakes have many flavors.

Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry & Cream, Caramel, banana & Cream, Peaches & Cream, and the best one Oreo & Cream. They are very cheap at either Sam's Club or costco around $16.66 for a 12 pack at most. Other places they are really expensive.

The nutrients are phenomenal. They are only 11 oz but contain 30g of protein!!! Also, only 1g of sugar, 160 calories, 5g of carbs, and 3g of fat. Not to mention 24 Vitamins and minerals listed at bottom.

They are creamier than ever and mix very well with Decaf coffee.

(Vitamin A, D, K, B6, B12, C, E, Calcium, Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Copper, Chromium, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin, Folate, Biotin, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Selenium, Manganese, Molybdenum.)

At this rate I could be a spokesperson for them I am such a fan. However, keep in mind I HATED Protein Drinks before finding these after 4 years of searching for one I could tolerate.

At this rate I could be a spokesperson for them I am such a fan. However, keep in mind I HATED Protein Drinks before finding these after 4 years of searching for one I could tolerate.

Yes it definitely sounds like you like their Protein shakes! I’ll have to give them a try some time!

I hope you love them as much as I do!!!!

I’m always down to try new protein! When you can find a few different kinds it help for getting burnt out on it!

So funny and exactly why I recommend everyone keep trying because there are SO MANY kinds! I can’t choke down a Premier Protein on a bet! Too “creamy” for me because it feels syrupy. I prefer thinner and the powders are where it’s at for me. They don’t feel gritty/chalky to me at all.

3 hours ago, jess9395 said:

So funny and exactly why I recommend everyone keep trying because there are SO MANY kinds! I can’t choke down a Premier Protein on a bet! Too “creamy” for me because it feels syrupy. I prefer thinner and the powders are where it’s at for me. They don’t feel gritty/chalky to me at all.

You drink Syntrax matrix right?

I've used that stuff so much for mugcakes but have never tried it in an actual shake. Is it any good with Water? Skim milk?

i also love the Premier Protein shakes,have only tried,chocolate,vanilla,& caramel which is my favorite one so far.i also use Isopure unflavored powder to mix in everything.

I also use the Isopure Unflavored powder! I put it in my soups!

Since my surgery, all I’ve been drinking is the RTD ISO-PURE Zero Carb Protein juice. It’s just easier to drink right now. I haven’t gotten the nerve/gut to want to drink the powder Protein Drinks right now. Hopefully I will soon, Because that ISO-PURE is like $4.50 a bottle!

Those things have been a lifesaver for me! I was doing fine on powders and premier before my surgery, but after anything milky or chalky was making me sick. They are expensive, but I’m so glad there’s an option with a lot of protein that I can tolerate. And I figure I was spending way more than $5 for a meal before surgery, so maybe it’s not too bad?[emoji16]

Those things have been a lifesaver for me! I was doing fine on powders and premier before my surgery, but after anything milky or chalky was making me sick. They are expensive, but I’m so glad there’s an option with a lot of Protein that I can tolerate. And I figure I was spending way more than $5 for a meal before surgery, so maybe it’s not too bad?

I always compare what I’m buying now to what I WAS spending on food! It’s still cheaper now even though it seems like what we’re buying costs a lot more!

You drink Syntrax matrix right?

I've used that stuff so much for mugcakes but have never tried it in an actual shake. Is it any good with Water? Skim milk?

I do! And I mix it with Water. Earlier in the process I used fairlife milk to get in extra calories and Protein but these days I mix with water when I use it, mostly because it’s so easy to carry around and you can always find a bottle of water to pour in the shaker bottle!

That said, that’s what I personally like! Others might find it gritty or chalky.... I don’t but I don’t like thick shakes, they make me gag. Everyone’s preferences are different. But the cool thing about the powders is you can mix to your preferred consistency by adding more or less liquid!