Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Joined To Meet New People That’s On The Same Path As Me

Oh and Iv been trying to get my daily Water intake accomplished. It’s not easy, but I’ve been getting about 64oz of water in a day. Plus getting in around 100g of Protein in a day too!

Man you're doing great

Sent from my Z983 using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh and Iv been trying to get my daily Water intake accomplished. It’s not easy, but I’ve been getting about 64oz of water in a day. Plus getting in around 100g of Protein in a day too!

Awesome. how are you feeling now?

Awesome. how are you feeling now?

A little sore but doing a lot better!

That is great!

It gets better and better everyday!

I hope you continue to keep us updated on your progress

Oh I definitely will

I finally went number 2 so it took 6 days from surgery today I feel weird not sure how to describe it almost like I could feel my stomach before it was more like numb don’t know why I did sleep in more today it’s a beautiful rainy day in nyc

I finally went number 2 so it took 6 days from surgery today I feel weird not sure how to describe it almost like I could feel my stomach before it was more like numb don’t know why I did sleep in more today it’s a beautiful rainy day in nyc

Well it’s good your body is processing and working like it should now!

20 hours ago, MACPOWER said:

Oh and Iv been trying to get my daily Water intake accomplished. It’s not easy, but I’ve been getting about 64oz of Water in a day. Plus getting in around 100g of Protein in a day too!

Are you noticing any signals of fullness or hunger? I just feel kind of "there"---not hungry, not full, just there. So, I'm able to get most of my requirements in, but I worry that I'm not getting a full signal. Does that not show up until we're off full liquids?

Are you noticing any signals of fullness or hunger? I just feel kind of "there"---not hungry, not full, just there. So, I'm able to get most of my requirements in, but I worry that I'm not getting a full signal. Does that not show up until we're off full liquids?

I feel the same! I can’t tell if I’m hungry and I can’t tell if I’m full! I smell food and I see food l that I used to love, so if course I want it...but am I hungry? Is my stomach hungry or is my brain hungry? It sucks! Then when I do drink my Soup (cause all I can have right now is liquids) I can’t tell if I’m full or not. I’m just blah. Then I sit there and worry, did eat/drink too much??

macpower u are doing so good,glad ur bk on.i thnk because of our stomachs still being swollen from surgery & not fully heeled yet & our taste buds being so off that it is hard to tell if ur full or hungry.i feel like i need to eat 6 sm meals a day.i am starting to feel full quicker now.my dr wants me to eat 3 meals a day but i can only eat so much at a time but then im hungry 2 hrs later.im sure it will b easier to do once im eating real food again.i am on pureed food now but just cant stomach looking at my food like that except for soups.i made a lasagna bake w soft zucchini & squash on the bottom,a shepherds pie,sauteed spinach,rsted acorn squash & a pumpkin pie custard the other day.it was great to cook again.i can smash up my shepherds pie & it went dwn well.the lasagna bake was delicious but kind of rich,the sauteed spinach did not agree w me so well.the pumpkin custard was yummy & the acorn squash was good.i did try some chkn in little bitty bites & spinach & lets just say it started out well but shortly after everything came up.well i guess it serves me right for not pureeing it first.its also so hard to eat slow,especially when it is soft food.

macpower u are doing so good,glad ur bk on.i thnk because of our stomachs still being swollen from surgery & not fully heeled yet & our taste buds being so off that it is hard to tell if ur full or hungry.i feel like i need to eat 6 sm meals a day.i am starting to feel full quicker now.my dr wants me to eat 3 meals a day but i can only eat so much at a time but then im hungry 2 hrs later.im sure it will b easier to do once im eating real food again.i am on pureed food now but just cant stomach looking at my food like that except for soups.i made a lasagna bake w soft zucchini & squash on the bottom,a shepherds pie,sauteed spinach,rsted acorn squash & a pumpkin pie custard the other day.it was great to cook again.i can smash up my shepherds pie & it went dwn well.the lasagna bake was delicious but kind of rich,the sauteed spinach did not agree w me so well.the pumpkin custard was yummy & the acorn squash was good.i did try some chkn in little bitty bites & spinach & lets just say it started out well but shortly after everything came up.well i guess it serves me right for not pureeing it first.its also so hard to eat slow,especially when it is soft food.

I don’t ever seem to be really hungry at all. But your right, everything inside of us is still healing! I can’t wait to get to soft foods. This liquid diet is just so boring.