Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Approval Request Submitted!!!!

53 minutes ago, Kay07 said:

Awesome! Me too! Do you know your date yet?

No, my insurance company told me I was approved. I imagine my surgeon’s office will call Monday to schedule

2 minutes ago, m79m79 said:

I should wait for two weeks to be approved from my insurance

It doesn’t hurt to call your insurance company and check the status

I called the surgeon's office today. They will not put me on the schedule until my insurance approves. Final weigh in is 5/2. I was told it takes 5-7 business days to be approved once submitted. I get that there is a process ... but I am so READY to get this done!! So happy for those of you approved and scheduled! I shall join your club soon enough - I hope.

Just to keep some hope alive....I waited 15 days just for my insurance to tell me the nurse had questions so she passed it on to a doctor to ,are the determination. I was devastated. Until the next morning, that is. I called at 9am and found out I was approved!!! So although I’ve read so many entries stating that their approval was quick, even if yours is not, DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE. Stay positive and try to be patient. Got my approval 13 days before my surgery date. Good luck to everyone who’s waiting :)

I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks now and I AM DYING!!!! Should have an answer by friday as well! My anxiety is on 1000 since my surgery is 2 weeks from tomorrow. Any prayers or crossed fingers are greatly appreciated!! Good luck to you!!!!

Omg so nerves, did you here anything? I didn’t get a call Friday and I don’t know if I should call them on Monday for an update, I don’t want to be annoying.

On 4/6/2018 at 7:22 PM, Kay07 said:

No, I’m waiting for my surgeon’s office to call, probably tomorrow. They only schedule 2-3 weeks out. My friend at the clinic support group had her surgery 2 weeks and 3 days after the call.

Edited by Jerseygirl4523

On 4/6/2018 at 7:22 PM, Kay07 said:

Waiting for my surgeon’s office to call, probably tomorrow. They only schedule 2-3 weeks out. My friend from the clinic support group had her surgery 2 weeks and 3 days after she was approved

Ugh. Sorry everybody. For some reason streams are getting crossed when I try to post on another thread it ends up here

Omg so nerves, did you here anything? I didn’t get a call Friday and I don’t know if I should call them on Monday for an update, I don’t want to be annoying.

So sorry! After bring told on my 15th day that the nurse passed it on to a doctor for determination, I called back Friday morning and I GOT APPROVED!!! Such a crazy rollercoaster. I have one week left!!

So sorry! After bring told on my 15th day that the nurse passed it on to a doctor for determination, I called back Friday morning and I GOT APPROVED!!! Such a crazy rollercoaster. I have one week left!!

Annoy them!!!!!!

Hi everybody i am so excited cuz today I have my surgery’s day it in 6/5 i am happy y good luck for everybody waiting