Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any MAY sleevers???

Just was approved! Can't wait!
Any May sleevers want to support each other??
:))

Yay Congratulations!!! Mines is May 10th [emoji2]

Tentative for May but not yet scheduled. My appt with the surgeon is in two weeks.

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

I got my surgery date for MAY 22.... I am so excited and nervous at the same time ...

Sooooo hoping to join this fabulous group. My paperwork was submitted today and if it all goes well I’ll be looking at 5/7 or 5/14!!!

Awesome! I'm trying to keep myself calm as it gets closer and think of all the changes I will have. We'll have to keep each other updated. Good luck on your journey :-)

Definitely! It doesn’t seem real yet, but I know I’ll be very nervous as it gets closer. Good luck too! It’ll be great to talk to someone who goes through the surgery on the same day as me! Moral support needed. :)

Congrats Kay07..... I'm happy for you :)

6 hours ago, txdavis said:

May 1st!

OMG!!! 1 day apart!!!! You can also email me for my phone number if you want to keep in touch and just be sleeve buddy's! Storgean@gmail.com

Mine is May 9th. I am scared of the surgery. Will something gp wrong? Will i wake up during the surgery

I’m terrified as well, which is why I waited so long to do this. I weighed the pros against the cons, and the pros list won. I’m thankful for this group as no one in my family has ever been in my position, so I feel I can’t really talk to them. I have only told my husband, my mother and two of my friends. Please reach out on this support group. It really helps since it ranges from people who are considering surgery to people who have had surgery recently and years ago. A wealth of great advice and a good support system! It helped me to write down all the reasons why I’m having surgery vs what if I don’t have it. Good luck!

My Insurance approved and my date is May 7th!!!! I am SO over the moon right now!!

I've gotten my insurance approval and waiting for the doctors office to call and schedule, she called today and I missed the call and unfortunately the office was closed by the time I got the message [emoji36] so now I have to wait till Monday for her to call me back and schedule, but I know it'll be sometime toward the end of May... Can't wait to be done and healed and ready to live this new life, yet also nervous as well... Best wishes to everyone!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app