Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need someone for support. I just started my 2 week liquid pre-op diet today. It started out ok, but it's getting rough. I have a headache. This could be mental of course. Is there anyone willing to help me through this?

Sent from my SM-J700P using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m sure it must be difficult on your own if you need someone to cat with feel free to look me up on Facebook and message me. I’m just a year out but willing to be a listener! My name is Chancy Prowell

Edited by chancyprowell

Why are you doing this? What do you want to accomplish? Who do you feel accountable to?
Think of those things when you're struggling. You can do anything you set your mind to.
I was terrified of the liquid diet stage. I started January 1st, and wasn't on soft foods until February 1st. It was easy before because I didn't have to think about what to prepare. I guess it was easier in general than I expected it to be. I had the headache too, you can get through this.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using BariatricPal mobile app

I am on day two of my preop and I am holding up okay. Some tricks I learned here from other posters is change your settings. Refocus. I am not sitting in the same room doing the same things. And remember your goal. Chin up and we can do this!

I need someone for support. I just started my 2 week liquid pre-op diet today. It started out ok, but it's getting rough. I have a Headache. This could be mental of course. Is there anyone willing to help me through this?

My first few days on the pre-op liquid diet was hard. I had headaches and was wicked tired for about 3 days after the first day. After the 4th day it got easier and the headaches and fatigue went away. If you continue to get headaches you might want to check with you doctor. Good luck and hang in there, we are all here for you.

On 3/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, RochelleG said:

I need someone for support. I just started my 2 week liquid pre-op diet today. It started out ok, but it's getting rough. I have a Headache. This could be mental of course. Is there anyone willing to help me through this?

Had that problem myself. Carb withdrawal. Be sure to get the allotted amount of carbs if your still having this problem. Add some carbs of some sort to your shakes. I was allowed to blend in some fruits with a Vitamix as long as I didn’t go over 15 grams per shake. Also drink lots of Water.

Edited by Seahawks Fan