Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 10th Surgery- surgery buddies?

I am scheduled to have revision to RNY on April 10th! I started the liquid diet yesterday and have been good so far but I am so tired! Does anyone else have surgery coming up? I'd love to have someone to chat with [emoji4]

I am having my sleeve done on 4/10

Buh 2 more days. Now all I have to do is Clear Liquids for 2 days and my pre-op appt. I will tell you I am so nervous that I will wake up from the surgery only to find out they didn't do it... is anyone else having this issue? I am not afraid of the surgery I am just afraid of something going wrong and I have to start all over again

Get yourself a t-shirt that says " I Rock' cause each of you do in your own way. Its nearly,over, this long presurgery trek, just a few sleepies and it will be the BIG day and then your new improved life starts. Exciting times ahead. And all of us will be cheering from the side lines as you claim Victory!

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Im having my surgery April 11th

Hey Mac - how are you doing?

I’m sore and just tired from being in the hospital. Trying to get my Water in and I think I’m in love with popsicles. Lol hopefully going home today.

April 10th here I was nervous now Im excited cause I'll be able to tolerate the summer better (heat wise) I hope when I lose weight. And look sexier added bonus

I get mine in August I hope it just does the same for me as well

So did you all have good results? How are you feeling? Any regrets or are you just ready to move forward? Regardless I am very proud of you all!👍😝🌈

I had mine April 9th... and I’ve been having a difficult time getting the fluids and the Protein Shakes in. When I sip it’s easy to let the Fluid trickle down your throat... but about 7 seconds later there is pressure and discomfort. Now sure what that is but I’ve already contact the docs office about it. Cause I haven’t heard that from anyone else.

Incision sights still slightly sore and everything else is pretty good! How about you guys?!?

Sleeved April 9, 2018

I’m good takes long to sip so first I sip 2 Protein Shakes takes me about 4-5 hours and take my medication then I drink 2 Water bottles then a 20 oz diet Snapple then a Protein then a water

2BDA1C96-A14A-4900-9D26-801617DBC5F9.jpeg

And a sip is 15ml half of that cup I could tolerate

I get mine in August I hope it just does the same for me as well

I had my surgery on April 10th weighed in at 209 today I’m 198. I can only sip on my crystal light with fresh lemon and home made chicken broth. Yesterday I had a break down and wanted food but my husband kept me focused. I’m not going to lie I thought this was going to be easy.

I have no hunger and yesterday my family ate Chinese my favorite Chinese place and it actually stinks to me I have no craving no hunger thank goodness

Has anyone gone number 2 I still haven’t?

I had surgery on April 10th as well. I have had several bowel movements since then, but haven't been taken pain killers other than Tylenol. I know that opioids can delay bowel movements so that might be why? Hope that helps! Wishing everyone a speedy recovery

Had surgery April 10th. My recovery has been slow. They gave me A LOT of medication in the recovery room before I got to my hospital room. I essentially lost a whole day.

I have the same thing nia24 describes, but I didn't think to be alarmed about it. The stomach is still swollen from being manipulated. I just took it as a sign that I might have swallowed too quickly or too much air.

I'm not taking any pain meds other than Tylenol. It seems to manage it well. No nausea and no Constipation.

Same boat as Marissa37. Things don't smell the same. I recognize food that my husband is eating as something I enjoyed, but the smell is kind of off-putting. No physical appetite, but the commercials of food on television keep reminding me what I'm missing. Anyone else notice that every other commercial is food?