Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Me too. Where are you located. I am super-excited and nervous too. I just received the information literally two hours ago

I’m located in St. Louis Mo what about you? I’ve already started supplementing meals just to get in the hang of things. I also start my liquid diet on the 28 th

This is the 5th day of my 2-week liquid diet. It's not too bad unless I walk too much. I went to Disneyland with my daughter on Saturday and brought my Protein Shakes and Water. I almost fainted and had to get out of line. I drank another Protein Shake but was still feeling dizzy. We checked our app and realized we did 15,000 steps. I went and had a garden salad with no dressing and felt much better. I realized my energy level is low and I have to limit my exercise during this liquid phase.

2 weeks, and I'll be honest, I've sucked at it. My hardest time is at night. Tomorrow is mine and my hubby's anniversary. I told him after dinner, no more cheating. I do so good sticking to it until then.

Sent from my Z983 using BariatricPal mobile app

You will get through!! I have to do a two day. Can you give me any liquids that works for you?

I’m located in St. Louis Mo what about you? I’ve already started supplementing meals just to get in the hang of things. I also start my liquid diet on the 28 th

I am in Atlanta. I have to start my high Protein diet on the 28th. Any suggestions on Protein Drinks or shakes

I am using premiere Protein drinks. I've tried chocolate and vanilla and they are both pretty good. The vanilla tastes like melted ice cream. I drinking Water, Decaf tea and also using crystal light to change up the flavor of water. I also have chicken Bone Broth. The bone broth has more protein than regular broth.

You will get through!! I have to do a two day. Can you give me any liquids that works for you?

I have always enjoyed broth. It can be warmed and reminds me of Soup. I think it tricks my mind. Popsicle if you're needing something to chew. (sugar-free of course). The Protein Drink I have is GNC NitroTech whey gold. I have 2 flavors, mocha Cappuccino and chocolate banana split. It has 76 servings in one container and 3 a day will last me about 25 days for $60. I tried the berry cheesecake and it had a horrible after taste. That's just my opinion though.

I am using premiere Protein drinks. I've tried chocolate and vanilla and they are both pretty good. The vanilla tastes like melted ice cream. I drinking Water, Decaf tea and also using crystal light to change up the flavor of water. I also have chicken Bone Broth. The bone broth has more protein than regular broth.

The strawberries and cream is good too. Tastes like the strawberry milk I loved as a kid. :)

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

I got my approval letter from insurance on Friday and it says Date of Admission: 4/10/2018.... so does that mean I have surgery that day?? I haven't heard anything from the doctor yet. I'm super excited to have my surgery, but I thought I'd have a little more lead time lol. I finished my classes and pre-insurance submission stuff on March 7th and I thought I'd have a minute longer before I went in! I'm supposed to be at a conference for work that week :53_cold_sweat:

My date is 4/10 also. Good luck!

so i started my 1 wk liquid pre op,so far so good except,as some people say,i have the back trots,lol.im not sure if its from all the bad stuff i had yesterday,the artificial sweeteners im not use to,all the liquids,or all of the above.looking for some feedback to compare.thks

I haven’t had that issue. Make sure you get plenty of fluids. I’m on day 5 and had a bad case of Constipation. Luckily that’s over. I have now added Metamucil.

I haven’t had that issue. Make sure you get plenty of fluids. I’m on day 5 and had a bad case of Constipation. Luckily that’s over. I have now added Metamucil.

I'm the same way. I've been constipated this whole time. I tried Miralax with NO luck. I'm trying Smooth Move tea a friend recommended tonight and we'll see how that works.

I'm the same way. I've been constipated this whole time. I tried miralax with NO luck. I'm trying Smooth Move tea a friend recommended tonight and we'll see how that works.

Coffee worked this morning but I’m trying not to drink coffee since the caffeine can lead to dehydration. I’m hoping the Metamucil makes a difference.

Coffee worked this morning but I’m trying not to drink coffee since the caffeine can lead to dehydration. I’m hoping the Metamucil makes a difference.

Coffee has never helped me. But hopefully this tea will. I need something that won't give me gas because I've heard after surgery Constipation is an issue then. Stool softener and laxative always give me gas in my belly but don't help in moving me.

7 hours ago, msjenae said:

My date is 4/10 also. Good luck!

Oop, I was wrong... I'm May 8th. Best of luck to you though!