Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I meet with my surgeon on 3/27 and I think he is going to give me a surgery date then. So I might be an April Sleever!

Thank you for the advice about Protein supplements. I’m still struggling to find something I like and my pre-op diet starts in about a week. 😬. I absolutely hate drinking Water so consuming 64 oz. is a bit of a challenge. Are we allowed to add anything to water such as a lemon or crystal light? I previously lived on diet Snapple so I am not sure what to do. I am very new to all of this and have not had my appointment with the nutritionist yet but know I need to be drinking water everyday from the info the surgeons office gave me.

Thank you for the advice about Protein supplements. I’m still struggling to find something I like and my pre-op diet starts in about a week. [emoji51]. I absolutely hate drinking Water so consuming 64 oz. is a bit of a challenge. Are we allowed to add anything to Water such as a lemon or crystal light? I previously lived on diet Snapple so I am not sure what to do. I am very new to all of this and have not had my appointment with the nutritionist yet but know I need to be drinking water everyday from the info the surgeons office gave me.

Yes. I add it to my water. I also am drinking caffeine free tea iced. I get bored of water too. I’m on day for of my 2 week liquid diet. I’m using Premier Protein. It’s ready made and tastes pretty good.

I will be an April sleever, April 4th for me. Already on my pre-op liquid diet, but struggling to find a Protein Drink. I think it may be allergy to something in them. I’ve ordered Unjury and a few others, so I’m sure I’ll find something that works. Glad to see so many others on the same journey at the same time on here.

I think right now I'm still trying to digest the fact that this may actually really happen after all. My surgeon told me that my bmi is 50 which makes me high risk. I'm kinda tripping on that. It makes me wonder if I can ever get to a nice looking body instead of just healthy. Sounds selfish I'm sure but my head is spinning probably

Sent from my SM-N920T using BariatricPal mobile app

My BMI is 66 and had been as high as 69. I know my body is going to be a mess.

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm scheduled for 4/12... pre op diet starts this Wednesday for me.. I've stocked up on 6 cases of Premier Protein (choc., van., Cookies & cream). I also got 2 cases of clear premier Protein waters. I got vanilla whey Protein Powder, a unflavored protein powder & PB2. A ton of chicken broth & sugar free jellos & puddings. As for Vitamins I got chewable Multivitamins, chewable Calcium & chewable Iron which my nutritionist said I had to get, I also picked up chewable Biotin in case of Hair loss. I also have a NutriBullet, I hate most veggies & fruits but I find if I pulverized them I can drink them. I'm actually starting to get a bit nervous now it's fast approaching! Good luck to you, good luck to all of us!!!

On 3/21/2018 at 2:10 PM, Sharmeka said:

I received my date about two hours ago! Yay! April 11. I start my high Protein diet on the March 28.

We have the same date! Where are you from?

@AWhite it looks like we all 3 have the same date!

Edited by Dontgiveup

My surgery is April 11- start pre op on 3/28.

I am in the Atlanta area. How about you?

I am in the Atlanta area. How about you?

Our dates are a little different. I'm April 3rd. But I'm right outside Nashville. My Dr is in Nashville.

Sent from my Z983 using BariatricPal mobile app

Our dates are a little different. I'm April 3rd. But I'm right outside Nashville. My Dr is in Nashville.

Cool. How long is your liquid diet?

Cool. How long is your liquid diet?

2 weeks, and I'll be honest, I've sucked at it. My hardest time is at night. Tomorrow is mine and my hubby's anniversary. I told him after dinner, no more cheating. I do so good sticking to it until then.

My liquid diet starts tomorrow for surgery on 4/4! I woke up yesterday with swollen gums and they are pretty painful in a specific area. Does anyone know if I can see a dentist and get a cleaning a week before surgery? Would this affect me at all? I definitely don’t want my surgery day to get pushed back because of something like this and I’m hoping it gets better on it’s own but what if it doesn’t?