Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm having my vsg done April 16th. I have started stocking up on Premier Protein drinks, and Isopure unflavored to add to anything. Also the clear liquid premier drinks but they're very very sweet! So may need to Water those down. 😬 I'm also looking for further suggestions. Good luck to everyone! ❤

8 hours ago, Itsnicoleee said:

Hey guys! I’m having surgery in two weeks!! Looking for anyone have surgery in April that would want to maybe chat and keep in touch or share suggestions. I have my pre op and post op diets but would love to know what kind of recipes you all are planning to try or what Protein supplements everyone is planning to have. Also anyone have to drink Gatorade right before surgery? I thought that was wierd.

anyone know what Vitamins we should have after surgery?? I’ve been waiting to hear back from my nutritionist because I don’t meet with her till after surgery but I want to know ahead of time so I can start buying some.

thanks!

Also for the Vitamins, I've been using the vitamin patches by patched. Much easier and seem to work great!

Hey guys! I’m having surgery in two weeks!! Looking for anyone have surgery in April that would want to maybe chat and keep in touch or share suggestions. I have my pre op and post op diets but would love to know what kind of recipes you all are planning to try or what Protein supplements everyone is planning to have. Also anyone have to drink Gatorade right before surgery? I thought that was wierd.

anyone know what Vitamins we should have after surgery?? I’ve been waiting to hear back from my nutritionist because I don’t meet with her till after surgery but I want to know ahead of time so I can start buying some.

thanks!

Iam scheduled for April 3. Getting nervous.
I found some great youtube videos that tell you what supplements to take. You should check that out. I ordered gummies and Patches for the first few weeks. Lets stay in touch so that we can go through this together, ok?

10 hours ago, Itsnicoleee said:

Hi @brookeville777! Isn’t it such a crazy feeling! When do you start your pre op diet? I totally get how you feel my BMI is 59. But you just have to remember that the people who perform these surgery’s do it all week long all year and have very low rates of complications overall. The benefits outweigh the risks in my opinion. I’m sure I will be scared getting closer

Thank you so much. That's very comforting. My surgery is in 2 weeks from today so I am on it as of now.

9 hours ago, Itsnicoleee said:

@olivia2018 the only thing I’ve stocked up on is Premier Protein drinks and I’ve tried a couple flavors that I liked but I want to find a good chicken broth Protein supplement

chicken broth Protein? !?!? Mmmmmm. Please tell me more. That sounds delicious.

3 hours ago, karmanodrama said:

Iam scheduled for April 3. Getting nervous.
I found some great youtube videos that tell you what supplements to take. You should check that out. I ordered gummies and Patches for the first few weeks. Lets stay in touch so that we can go through this together, ok?

I thought those Patches might be a scam but everyone is raving about them! I will definitely have to try them out! Your surgery is the day before mine! Ahhh yes please let’s keep in touch! I have Instagram if you wanna follow each other. I’m totally going to check out those YouTube videos today!

1 hour ago, brookeville777 said:

chicken broth Protein?!?!? Mmmmmm. Please tell me more. That sounds delicious.

Yesss! Bariatric pal makes a Protein Meal Replacement and it’s Soup instead of a shake and I think it would be nice to have that as a savory alternative. They have pretty good reviews too but I think there are other brands that make them too.

I’m scheduled for April 5th in Mexico. I started my pre-op diet yesterday to allow for two full weeks on the diet and then two days for the liquid diet. Good luck to all and I hope we stay in touch as we all go through this amazing journey!

I’m scheduled for April 5th in Mexico. I started my pre-op diet yesterday to allow for two full weeks on the diet and then two days for the liquid diet. Good luck to all and I hope we stay in touch as we all go through this amazing journey!

I would love to. Great!

Sent from my SM-N920T using BariatricPal mobile app

14 hours ago, AWhite said:

I have my surgery on April 11th and I start my pre op diet March 28th

Me too. Where are you located. I am super-excited and nervous too. I just received the information literally two hours ago

I received my date about two hours ago! Yay! April 11. I start my high Protein diet on the March 28.