Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dude. Put the pipe down.

Ask yourself, do you really need a case of the munchies?

33 minutes ago, Kakes-daddy said:

It doesn’t give me munchies. I’m looking to not use the narcotic pain meds that gives me headaches.

Sorry to hear about your pain situation. Have you been on pain meds long term?

Ask a medical or dispensary professional...lol I would not know how pot is going to affect your weight loss surgery.

After goal, I was in Washington State for a friends Birthday party. Let's just say edibles and a Water pipe were involved. I get the munchies..But have to admit it was a great time.;)

Yes. Then for the past 5 yrs since that time. No problems, no munchies, no problems

This is a great question! I have the same. I am getting surgery middle of April but I currently use cannabis for chronic pain and problems sleeping.< br>

If you're smoking weed, it carries all the risks of smoking cigarettes with some additional risks on top. Look at this as a chance to live a healthy life. At the very least, discuss it with your surgeon.

Ouchie, sorry about your pain dude. :(

I tired to see if it would help with pain. I don’t do well with pin meds. It didn’t help but that’s more so because I just don’t prefer it. You might try CBD oil, it didn’t work for me but I have heard it has helped others. I’m just difficult!! Lol

Hw-378
Sw- 363 (2/27/18)
CW-338

Probably shouldn't smoke anything as it's likely to slow healing. It would probably be okay to vape it though. I stopped taking the narcotics after a couple of days and used Aleve as needed. Some don't recommend Aleve after surgery though.

If you're smoking weed, it carries all the risks of smoking cigarettes with some additional risks on top. Look at this as a chance to live a healthy life. At the very least, discuss it with your surgeon.

False. Smoking cigarettes is 1000000x worse. I don't even smoke pot (besides once in Amsterdam) & I'd do it over cigarettes any day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

What about the CBD oil (I think that’s what it’s called)? Would that work but not have any unpleasant possible side affects?

4 hours ago, Sprinkles1 said:

False. Smoking cigarettes is 1000000x worse. I don't even smoke pot (besides once in Amsterdam) & I'd do it over cigarettes any day.

Factually inaccurate I'm afraid @Sprinkles1

Putting lots of 0000s at the end of something doesn't make it more believable.

As a scientist, I have to believe what the evidence suggests..... maybe you should read around the subject before you start using your 'alternative facts' based solely on myths and opinions.

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/smoking-cannabis-worse-than-tobacco/

Edited by MsTipps

Sent from my SM-G955U using [mention=328860]Sprinkles1[/mention]
Putting lots of 0000s at the end of something doesn't make it more believable.
As a scientist, I have to believe what the evidence suggests..... maybe you should read around the subject before you start using your 'alternative facts' based solely on myths and opinions.
https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/smoking-cannabis-worse-than-tobacco/

I'm really not going to debate with you... but if you're a scientist you wouldn't have put a news article as a source to prove a point. lol