Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After (So far)

OK! I commented before reading your stats! WOW! WOW! WOW! you are such an inspiration @DrunkenRage! I literally have tears from reading this. I was worried that I started out "too heavy" and even if I loose 80% excess weight, I still wont be a healthy BMI... but you, sir, have given me tremendous hope! Thank you!

AshAsh1 thank you so much!!!! That’s the nicest compliment I have ever gotten!!! You are officially the coolest person I have never met!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I wish u nothing but the greatest of luck with your journey!!! I’m confident you will do outstanding!!!!!!

Duuuuude! That's amazing. That might me the best success I've seen on here!

Omg! That's amazing!!! Keep doing what you're doing! You're almost to goal [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I have thought the same as another reader, that my higher weight wouldn't allow me to get to a normal weight (362 now, for a 5'3" woman), but your progress gives me hope. Men really seem to drop weight fast but I hope I can too.

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

Hmmmm, I just don't see it? Have you lost weight? :rolleyes:

hilariousemoji.jpg.9a8a824fd872b5fa3bfb8910dad7881b.jpg

Ok, just kidding! You look fabulous!! What a change! What an inspiration!!

Great job!

Wow! Nice job! Inspirational motivation for sure! Glad you are so resolved and happy!

HW 242, SW 236- (Bypass 12/20/17)
GW#1- 199 [emoji736] (2/11/18)
GW#2- 175
CW 187
5’6”

You sir, are truly inspirational! Kudos for taking control of the situation and getting your life back! All of us in this forum know this is not an easy feat. I wish you nothing but happiness and good health from here on out! [emoji1417]

Oh wow, just wow!!!! If the pictures were not side by side I would say imposter!!!! The difference is revolutionary! Congrats!

I have thought the same as another reader, that my higher weight wouldn't allow me to get to a normal weight (362 now, for a 5'3" woman), but your progress gives me hope. Men really seem to drop weight fast but I hope I can too.

Trust me I thought that at one point to but put that crap outta your head and you’ll do awesome I’m sure trust me!!!!! Best of luck to you!!!!!!

Oh wow, just wow!!!! If the pictures were not side by side I would say imposter!!!! The difference is revolutionary! Congrats!

Hahahaha Hahahaha!!!!!! I swear I’m not an imposter!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Trust me I thought that at one point to but put that crap outta your head and you’ll do awesome I’m sure trust me!!!!! Best of luck to you!!!!!!

Thank you. These forums help so much!