Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yum! I still remember the first time I ate pizza post-surgery and tolerated it well.

OMG, I can't wait to eat again! That looks delicious!

How many weeks out before you were able to eat pizza...btw that looks delicious. I'm 6 weeks post op

How many weeks out before you were able to eat pizza...btw that looks delicious. I'm 6 weeks post op

I'm 4 months out and it's a special occasion otherwise I wouldn't have touched it until maintenance personally

I had pizza 4 months out and it was glorious. Ate 1 piece of thin crust, and a second later. It was lower carb pizza. Just counted it in my macros for the day. There’s several fantastic cheese and chicken or cauliflower crust based pizzas that aren’t like the reach thing but flipping fantastic.

Yum!! I am almost 6 months out, and pizza is a struggle for me. I like it, but regular crust fills me up and makes me uncomfortable after I eat it. I like to make myself a pizza on one of those Flat Out low-carb wraps. That way I can still do all of the yummy toppings, but I don't have the heavy crust.

8 minutes ago, mamamc32 said:

Yum!! I am almost 6 months out, and pizza is a struggle for me. I like it, but regular crust fills me up and makes me uncomfortable after I eat it. I like to make myself a pizza on one of those Flat Out low-carb wraps. That way I can still do all of the yummy toppings, but I don't have the heavy crust.

Try this recipe if you are up for a new pizza option. @BINABINA25 I ate this during my "soft" foods phase which was week 5

http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/03/wheres-crust-pizza.html#Kwq9qHxEVRcQ45XV.99

Edited by AshAsh1
typo

I eat the tops off of pizza all the time! No bread for me.

I do the toppings too! I delivered a Little Caesar’s pizza to my son at practice yesterday and he made me wait like half an hour before he came out and grabbed it... for making me wait he later discovered one of the slices was missing pepperoni and cheese!

I'm really looking forward to making this Pizza Crust. I can make totally guiltless pizza!

https://www.ketoconnect.net/recipe/no-carb-pizza/

11 hours ago, AshAsh1 said:

Try this recipe if you are up for a new pizza option. @BINABINA25 I ate this during my "soft" foods phase which was week 5

http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/03/wheres-crust-pizza.html#Kwq9qHxEVRcQ45XV.99

@ashash1...the recipe will DEFINELTY work...thank you I will try it

17 hours ago, mamamc32 said:

You can give RealGood pizza a try, It has a chicken crust and it's pretty yummy, especially the supreme. They are small 5" pizzas but are very filling, I usually only eat 1/4 or 1/2 but the whole thing has 50gm of Protein and only 8 carbs.

You can give RealGood pizza a try, It has a chicken crust and it's pretty yummy, especially the supreme. They are small 5" pizzas but are very filling, I usually only eat 1/4 or 1/2 but the whole thing has 50gm of Protein and only 8 carbs.

The real good are fantastic! I also eat 1/4-1/2. Use the oven or the microwave makes it meh.