Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got my Surgery Date!!!! :) 4/2/18! Calling out any April surgery buddies!!!!

2 hours ago, Findingnemo said:

Mine is April 2nd also! I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster to get a date so I'm beyond excited. And a little anxious now. Good luck to us all!

Sent from my SM-G935P using BariatricPal mobile app

good luck to you! so exciting!!! April 2nd cant come soon enough for me! :)

Hi, GlamGirl! Mine is April 24th!

Im not an April buddy, but your surgery date will be my 2 Month Surgerversary (spelling? lol)

I had my hiatal hernia and DS on feb 2nd

if you have any questions PLEASE ask me and I'm happy to help!! :)

Do you have to start the dreaded liquid diet soon? Some people seem to have 2 weeks, some 1 week, some just the day before and some not at all.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

I just found out I'm doing a 1 week liquid diet. Starting Monday. I keep having "food funerals" and I need to stop. [emoji12]

Nemo you do not have to have funerals for all foods. Think of it as a lovely vacation they are taking, they will be back. Just like people they may return to you more thin tan and relaxed. And you'll have a more adult relationship, no more frantic chomping, you may even be able to hold a conversation with dinner, partners and such. You may even find out the taste of things instead of bolting so fast you almost choke on mouthful. Such a strange new world you will be living in, but,you know I want a condo myself there![emoji12]

Nemo you do not have to have funerals for all foods. Think of it as a lovely vacation they are taking, they will be back. Just like people they may return to you more thin tan and relaxed. And you'll have a more adult relationship, no more frantic chomping, you may even be able to hold a conversation with dinner,partners and such. You may even find out the taste of things instead of bolting so fast you almost choke on mouthful. Such a strange new world you will be living in, but,you know I want a condo myself there![emoji12]

LOL!! I love this and it rings so true! I can't wait to get there!!! Nervous yet ready!! Hey we can be neighbors [emoji4]🏝