Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got my Surgery Date!!!! :) 4/2/18! Calling out any April surgery buddies!!!!

Got my Surgery date today! Its going to be on April 2nd, 2018 day after Easter...:) can't wait!!! I wanted it this month but this gives me an extra week to plan!

Doc says he is doing a triple on me...Duodenal Switch, fixing hiatal hernia and taking my gall bladder out too! Lord!!!!

So I will be on 2 week liver reduction diet, 1 week shakes Snacks and lean and green and then the dreaded liquid week 5 shakes a day! ughhhh! lol cant wait for that lolol NOT!!! Since I know I don't have to start this until 2 weeks before my date , but I feel like I should start early on the lean and green that way i can lose a little more weight before my date.

While I was at the doctor's office I picked up all my shakes stuff and snacks and b complex and that Isopure stuff.:unsure: Anyway wanted to share with everyone. I am beyond Excited!

Any April surgery buddies out there?

I’m having surgery April 9th. My surgeon will also do hiatal hernia surgery the same I time I get my VSG. My doctor only requires 2 days of preop liquid diet but I’m starting early to try and lose a little more weight before my surgery date. Good luck on your journey!

I’m having surgery April 9th. My surgeon will also do hiatal hernia surgery the same I time I get my VSG. My doctor only requires 2 days of preop liquid diet but I’m starting early to try and lose a little more weight before my surgery date. Good luck on your journey!

Awesome !! Isn’t it exciting!! Lucky you on that pre op diet! [emoji3] ! Good luck to you as well!![emoji3]

9 hours ago, MNgirl1234 said:

You know I'm as psyched as you for our April surgeries Glamgirl!! I'm totally focused and ready for us to on the losers bench!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

That's right MNgril1234!!! so excited nervous too though !!! looks like we have some more April buddies too! We got this everyone!!!! :) woot woot!!!!

5 hours ago, thenewmari said:

Congratulations mines is April 5

our dates are close! Good luck! :)

4/11/05 for me. :) April's a good month.

1 minute ago, MNgirl1234 said:

I forgot to mention my surgery date is April 18th!! Do you think I'm a little excited??!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

yesssss!!! :) excitement is good!!!! gotta love the month of April!!!! :)