Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 minute ago, Krista27 said:

Sure it just looks like a business card on one side and them the other side explains about having bariatric surgery. 20180306_153221.jpg 20180306_153138.jpg

Very interesting. Laminate that baby!

3 minutes ago, Krista27 said:

Sure it just looks like a business card on one side and them the other side explains about having bariatric surgery. 20180306_153221.jpg 20180306_153138.jpg

Oh this is some BS. You mean to tell me that I could have avoided all that damn small talk and extra tip money by dropping this baby on the table?

SMH

Oh this is some BS. You mean to tell me that I could have avoided all that damn small talk and extra tip money by dropping this baby on the table?
SMH

Yes! Lol Although I tend to tip more when they are cooperative.

1 minute ago, Krista27 said:

Listen, there is nothing wrong with ordering from the kid's menu. I go full out with the Apple juice and Apple Slices. I have no shame. My friends crack up. They love it. Then I will keep my fork moving and have a full-blown conversation. By the end of the night, no one would have realized that I did not finish my meal.

Listen, there is nothing wrong with ordering from the kid's menu. I go full out with the Apple juice and Apple Slices. I have no shame. My friends crack up. They love it. Then I will keep my fork moving and have a full-blown conversation. By the end of the night, no one would have realized that I did not finish my meal.

It's funny because now I order off the kids menu and eat slower than my friends/spouse. And I still have left overs from the kids menu. Most restaraunts will substitute there potato/fries for a veggie or fruit which is nice.

8 minutes ago, Krista27 said:

Maybe that is what I'll try next time! I'm just going to wink at them and say "I'll tip you better if I can order off the kids menu". Its worth a shot!

Maybe that is what I'll try next time! I'm just going to wink at them and say "I'll tip you better if I can order off the kids menu". Its worth a shot!

Last time when I forgot my card my spouse talked to them for me which was super sweet. But ask the surgeon about the card. All the restaraunts know about it here.

11 minutes ago, Krista27 said:

Last time when I forgot my card my spouse talked to them for me which was super sweet. But ask the surgeon about the card. All the restaraunts know about it here.

I'll have to ask at my next appointment. That would be awesome if I could get one. I just would be hesitant to use it in case I got turned down. But I should do it, save some money!

I had a lunch meeting today and tried a new trick. You know how you can get a salad and for x dollars extra add Protein like chicken or salmon? It turns out some restaurants will let you just have the protein without the salad for x dollars. Today I got 4 oz of chicken for a few dollars. The waiter was confused at first and questioned if I really only wanted 4 oz of chicken, but ultimately cooperative. My wife does it all the time and suggested it. I was actually able to eat my whole meal for once!

Wow, it looks like a business card. I'd have that thing laminated!! :D Definitely gonna ask my doctor for one of these!

For those with spouses, I think it's fun to do the Lady n' the Tramp thing and just order a starter, then the meal. That way you can have a bite or two of an app and a bite or four off his/her plate. Then the spouse still has buttwads left of dinner and you're satisfied. I loved sharesies pre-op, and I'm so looking forward to going out and only having the expense of one person plus iced tea for moi! ROFLMAO!!!

But. LOVE the card. Will try to remember to ask my doc tomorrow!!!

For those with spouses, I think it's fun to do the Lady n' the Tramp thing and just order a starter, then the meal. That way you can have a bite or two of an app and a bite or four off his/her plate. Then the spouse still has buttwads left of dinner and you're satisfied. I loved sharesies pre-op, and I'm so looking forward to going out and only having the expense of one person plus iced tea for moi! ROFLMAO!!!
But. LOVE the card. Will try to remember to ask my doc tomorrow!!!

That is exactly what me and hubby do! Hey Fluffy [emoji8]

Just now, 1badassbiggurl said:

That is exactly what me and hubby do! Hey Fluffy

Hey girl!! You are looking beautiful!!! Your avi is so joyful and lovely! WTG Girl!!!