Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help.... gaining weight!!!! What should I do?

I dis sleeves and was doing great and maintaining it but after the holidays, I started gaining weight! My surgery was 2015... help!!! Thank you in advance!

I dis sleeves and was doing great and maintaining it but after the holidays, I started gaining weight! My surgery was 2015... help!!! Thank you in advance!

Start logging food again,
You may be eating more than you think

Hi,

I agree. Look at all intake categorically. Also fellow sleevers after 1-3 years at times use a bigger plate or increase portion size. If there are any large size plates get rid of them. Get a body composition done incase some of the increased weight is actually muscle. Your body might also be used to your new weight at the moment.

Why do people make these posts with no information. We can't guess what your doing out of thin air.

What are you eating. And how much ?
What are your stats

Sent from my Vivo 5R using Tapatalk

Why do people make these posts with no information. We can't guess what your doing out of thin air.

What are you eating. And how much ?
What are your stats

Even without the background info that is helpful it’s probably safe to say the answer to the OP’s question will be some variation of EAT LESS.

Even without the background info that is helpful it’s probably safe to say the answer to the OP’s question will be some variation of EAT LESS.

Lol your right. But if they actually put what they are eating which I'm sure they know we would be able to help. So many posts of help. Your right. I'l just respond..

Eat less.

If people don't want to give us info lol

On 1. März 2018 at 1:30 PM, Kat410 said:

:lol:

Yep - the answer is you do not need tips and tricks. We gain weight because we eat too much. Plain and simple.

I just started losing after a small gain from the holidays (10lbs, down 5 now). Back to basics. Cut out the treats, logging food again and a little more exercise (I don’t exercise very much). I’m 1.5 years out from RYN. Good luck.

1. Fewer calories in.

2. More calories out.

Rinse. Repeat.

Thank you so much for all your inputs and help! I really appreciate all your help!

You guys are right, I dont eat as much as I used to but I dont count my calories, I eat whatever I feel like it. I need to change my eating habits again and I have enrolled back with a nutritionist through my work... :)

Thank you again!