Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pureed /blended stage

Hey guys so I am officially on the losers bench !!!!!

What were the things you started eating during your pureed/blended stage ?? I don't have many ideas =(.

Yayyyyy congratulations [emoji322] applesauce was my go to and ricotta bake

20 minutes ago, Maryvsg87 said:

Yayyyyy congratulations applesauce was my go to and ricotta bake

Thank you sooo muchhhh girl !

I can't wait to try this one. I'm gonna make a couple of these individual casseroles next week. 1 will be about 2 servings.

I'm going to bake them, then blend until a puree, then top with crunch onions cuz they will turn to mush with chewing 20-30 times.

It's the classic Thanksgiving green bean casserole with canned chicken added to it! Score 1 for comfort, baby!

Chicken Green Bean Casserole

Serves 2

chicken-green-bean-casserole.JPG.08dc8a417b314e96977a77a145e1c206.JPG

Here's some ideas, but you may want to skip the breast milk (:lol:): https://www.vitamix.com/us/en_us/browse/recipes/s_baby+food/

6 minutes ago, Apple203 said:

Here's some ideas, but you may want to skip the breast milk (:lol:): https://www.vitamix.com/us/en_us/browse/recipes/s_baby+food/

haha thanks very much . Yesss no breast milk for me !!!!!

Chili blended, white bean n chicken chili, homemade cream Soups with chicken ( - I still cannot tolerate chicken breast - have to use thighs.) Vegetable Soup (no pasta/rice) blended with chicken. Split pea soup blended, etc.

Hey guys so I am officially on the losers bench !!!!!
What were the things you started eating during your pureed/blended stage ?? I don't have many ideas =(.

I'm on purée now and one of my favorite things right now is one scrambled egg white with two tablespoons of ricotta cheese, i put the ricotta on the skillet first so it melts a little bit and then pour the egg white over it and scramble it until it's cooked but still mush :) -- can do the same with a full egg i would assume, i just can't use yolks

Also, i make chicken broth and take out the chicken, purée the chicken with some geek yogurt and a tiny bit of fat free mayo--- can do the same with tuna or eggs for an egg salad

Other then that, yogurt, mozzarella sticks, cottage cheese

HW: 221
SW: 209
CW: 198

Sleeved 2/13/18

1 hour ago, sn140 said:

Would you share the recipe for ricotta bake?

I posted it on the channel. I feel like visual is better them me typing it... lol You are going to love it! Let me know once you make it.... :-)

1 hour ago, Maryvsg87 said:

I posted it on the channel. I feel like visual is better them me typing it... lol You are going to love it! Let me know once you make it.... :-)

so wait wouldn't the cheese on top hurt ur stomach since is not really soft ?? or did you just eat the ricotta in the bottom??

4 hours ago, lucylu1313 said:

so wait wouldn't the cheese on top hurt ur stomach since is not really soft ?? or did you just eat the ricotta in the bottom??

I've had no issue with cheese, I just chew it really well

I'm in puree stage as well (ugh) and my two favorite things so far have been 1) frozen meatballs pureed with marinara sauce and a sprinkle of parmesan and 2) sugar-free instant pudding. I include a scoop of unflavored Protein Powder in both (I use Isopure) to boost the Protein content, and it's not noticeable at all in either one -- blend it with the sauce, and stir it in with the pudding powder before adding the milk.

On 2/26/2018 at 3:32 PM, lucylu1313 said:

Actually no it didn't. It sat well in my stomach and more Protein.