Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's Your Goal For The Week?

Right now I'm in limbo, hoping a different program will accept me after my last week disappointment. I'm trying not to back-slide back into poor diet choices. Do not want to regain those pesky pounds I've lost. I figure anyone can commit to 7 days at a time.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Right now I'm in limbo, hoping a different program will accept me after my last week disappointment. I'm trying not to back-slide back into poor diet choices. Do not want to regain those pesky pounds I've lost. I figure anyone can commit to 7 days at a time.

I’ve been doing a not so strict slimfast type plan. shakes for Breakfast and lunch with fruit or veggies and then the evening meal with my family. If I get to month 4 or 5 and am not losing the required weight I need to then I’ll get stricter.

I'm just focused on drinking my fluids, taking my vits, getting in my daily Protein, and walking for 1 hour a day at intervals. And napping. Mostly napping! And staying cool and not trying to advance my diet until next Wednesday a week! Damn I want that savory puree sh*t like nobody's beeswax! :D

Until then, plan for the week: chillin' like a villain!

I just want to get through this first week of OptiFast! Hell, I am not even looking that far ahead right now. I am just looking hour to hour.

No mindless snacking and making sure that I drink enough Water.

My goal for the week - I like that you asked that because it made me think. I'm getting closer to a surgery date. I'm going to revisit different shakes and take notes. Step up my exercising. Talk more with family so they're up to speed with what's happening and how it may effect them post surgery.

Work out at least 5 days!

Laurileet -'and tell each and every one of them how much you loved them . I know she was probably before your time, but have you heard of Erma Bombeck? I remember her cause lets face it, I'm old as dirt! At any rate she tells the story of a youngish mother who died. She left each of of her sons a note. telling each how much she loved them and how he was her favorite. Very touching, I of course cried. At the end of the story 2 ladies are talking At the funeral. One turns to the other and remarks" it's a shame about JoAnn, she didn't leave those boys anything" Makes you think, then hold everyone you [emoji180] a little tighter. At the end, love is all we have.

Get more fluids, hit the treadmill more. Stop jumping on the stupid scale! Get to the grocery store, pick up what I need for a low carb Soup recipe and spend a little time in the kitchen for my own food prep instead of husband's all the time. Get more rest... @FluffyChix hooray for naps!

My goal for this week is to do better than my binge this weekend no more pizza or high fat sugar foods I legit made myself sick because I'm not used to eating like that anymore so back to lean meat veggies and those amazing Protein Shakes oh and Water loads of water

Sent from my SM-T380 using BariatricPal mobile app

Try to increase water! I really struggle to get more than 40 oz and need to get closer to goal of over 60 oz

HW 242, SW 236- Bypass 12/20/17
GW#1- 199 [emoji736]. GW#2- 175
CW 192.4
5’6”

Exercise 30 minutes a day. Get at least 60oz of Water a day. My goal is 64 and my average is 54. But thinking of that last 10oz at the end of the day is like *bleh* to me.

My goal for the week: to be happy, healthy and not sweat the little crap:)

scale is moving slow....but it's moving, and there's plenty of time. The rest of my life, in fact.

My diet has changed so much in the past year. Really proud of the forever changes I've made. And I feel like I can live with them forever. This is a big change from other diets...where I kept telling myself....someday when I'm at goal I can eat how I want once in a while and work hard to make up for it. I'm not doing that this time around. This time it's all about the forever diet...and I'm excited about that.

Looking really forward to spring and being able to be outside more! Looking forward to mowing lawns, putting in a veggie and herb garden, and waking the pool up.

Am really proud that I haven't had any soda. Am really proud that I still haven't bought the glazed donut that I know won't be the same. Am really proud that I get up and walk without even thinking about it when I'm brewing a cup of coffee, talking on the phone, commercials come on TV, when I'm playing candy Crush..lol...and before I go to bed when I need to meet my goal. Walking is hugely integrated with my routine now...and its made a huge fitness difference.

My goal for the week: to be content and not worry about this shite so much.

@Creekimp13 I sparkleheart :780_sparkling_heart: you. And I want to be you when I grow up! :D You are doing SOOOOO great!!!!