Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Embarrassing question for the ladies

Been single 4 1/2 years

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 209.6 (2/25/18)
RGW 199
GW 175

Oh I'm sorry

And I've been widowed 5 1/2 years, I hope it isn't like all the guys told me " If you don't use it You lose it" want something in reserve in case Mr Wonderful comes along. Don't want Mr Barely Breathing, Mr What did you say, Honey? or Mr Just turn the electric blanket,on to medium. Want one that can generate his own heat.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Someone please send Mr Electric Blanket my way...

On 2/26/2018 at 5:09 PM, AmylouRouxEnY said:

Everything gets smaller, including the diameter. I haven't really heard anyone else talk about it so I'm not sure if this is a common thing but I feel like a teenager again, lol!

Is that what's going on??!! It's been so painful for me for the past four months. Not a good change for me. Will this get better over time? I hope so.

On 2/26/2018 at 3:17 PM, BrittneyH said:

I don't understand... I am only 2 weeks post surgery. What gets smaller? The fat around your kitty? Sex feels different? Is it good or bad?

For me it feels different kinda like the first time all over again 😊

I'm wondering if when someone has a panniculectomy does it also tighten up or get rid of the excess skin over the pubic bone? I'm thinking it would look weird to have a flat area where your pannus had been, only to then have a pooching FUPA.

Edited by Charity G

@Charity G well they can do Lipo on the mons when they do the tummy tuck/LBL surgery. I plan on getting a separate vag rejuvenation from a surgeon that specializes in that - I have a herniated muscle on the posterior wall from some rough childbirth.... sometimes makes good ole missionary a little uncomfortable.

Sex is still great but my booty is now a flat textbook down the pants!!! Goes with the 'tennis balls in tube socks' titties!!! All going under the knife after stabilized goal weight - hopefully a year from now.

3 hours ago, kakatlady612 said:

And dang it, the guys gain a few more visible inches. Most of the bari-brothers are THRILLED about that!

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

A few more visible inches AND it works the way it's supposed to!

But hey, look on the bright side: Yours didn't quit working when you were overweight!

A few more visible inches AND it works the way it's supposed to!
But hey, look on the bright side: Yours didn't quit working when you were overweight!

Maybe didn’t stop working but the crazy hormones will do a number on drive, so in a way it does stop.

Not feeling sexy can really ruin a woman's sex drive. I didn't stop "using it" because I wanted to keep my husband happy, but I didn't enjoy it as much as when I felt better about myself. My sex drive has been through the roof lately! It's probably a combination of the increased energy level, the fact that even though I'm not at my ideal weight (and will definitely still need plastic surgery) I don't hate my body anymore and then this special surprise of youthful pleasure. Whatever the reason I'll take it!!