Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where does everyone live? (General area)

I'm excited to start mine because I'm that much closer to surgery. But, I went to the grocery store with my Family yesterday and I was sad walking down the isles. I was sad seeing all the foods I won't be able to enjoy anymore and foods I won't be able to have at all. My husband reminded me that this is for a good reason and I probably won't think about those foods much or any after my new lifestyle.

Sent from my Z983 using BariatricPal mobile app

Yeah, that is difficult for me too. But then I remember that I'm in this position because of my unhealthy relationship with food, and I want change. We can do it :D

Yeah, that is difficult for me too. But then I remember that I'm in this position because of my unhealthy relationship with food, and I want change. We can do it [emoji3]

That's my thoughts too. My unhealthy relationship with food. I'm a recovering alcoholic/addict and apparently I suck at moderation. It's all our nothing. I have a huge network of support and the closer I get to my day, the more excited I am. We got this!!

Sent from my Z983 using BariatricPal mobile app

Richardson (Dallas area) for now, but basically nomadic since my youngest went to college. I've been traveling so about 50% of my time divided between the US and UK.

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app

Lee's Summit, Missouri (suburb of Kansas City, Missouri).

For those who assume that "Kansas City" is a city in Kansas, here's something that might help to distinguish the two:

Kansas City, Missouri has an International Airport. Kansas City, Kansas has a Greyhound bus depot (or used to anyway.) So, if someone says, "I'm from Kansas City," the wrong response is "Oh, so you're from Kansas. How's Dorothy and Toto?"

Pikeville, Kentucky

Kalamazoo, Michigan

My surgery will be here, coincidentally about a block from my office. :)

Proud semi-lucky Buckeye. Having my RnY in July, in Columbus at OSU-Wexner Medical Center 48 miles SW. of where I live in a city of maybe 20,000 , more if you count the people in the cemeteries. My city is Mount Vernon, the birthplace of Daniel Decatur Emmett who wrote Dixie and the late actor Paul,Lynde. Not me though, I was born 23 miles to the south( Newark Ohio) 72 years ago.

8 hours ago, Missouri-Lee's Summit said:

Lee's Summit, Missouri (suburb of Kansas City, Missouri).

For those who assume that "Kansas City" is a city in Kansas, here's something that might help to distinguish the two:

Kansas City, Missouri has an International Airport. Kansas City, Kansas has a Greyhound bus depot (or used to anyway.) So, if someone says, "I'm from Kansas City," the wrong response is "Oh, so you're from Kansas. How's Dorothy and Toto?"

Howdy, neighbor. Raymore, MO here!

You're a bad widdle girl Lee Summit, I should quote the musical Oklahoma
Everything's up to date in Kansas City
They've gone about as far as they can Go.
Isn't Arrowhead still in Mo, not past the border?
Kansas also contains Kathleen Sebelius, her father is the reason my city is not on an Interstate. Yep,Mr Frustr8 knows the story. John Gilligan was Ohio's governor when they were laying,out the interstates. He was (and in Hades still is) a Democrat. My county, Knox is perpetually Republican, so much so the county people have trouble finding a token Democrat to run, most county offices get courtesy votes come election time. Johnny G. snickered behind,his hand, I'll fix them for not voting for my sweet,self and he did, the nearest any come to,us is 8 miles away, not even a state road going there for an interchange my,neighbors use most the one that is 30 miles away, more than half the way to Columbus, so when I condesend to drive I follow the 3C named for Cleveland-Columbus-Cinncinnati, a state route till it ends at E Broad St and make my way to where I'm going from there. Meanwhile John Gilligan is snickering in Hades in between shovels of Satan's coal. Peppers I do know my local history as well as US and the World🌎

that is Ms,not,Mr ,now this phone has changed my gender. Not spayed or neutered yet!

Greenwood, IN (Indianapolis Area)

Smyrna, Delaware (Central DE)