Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any MGB in March?

Just checking in, wasn’t sure if your date. Have you got one yet?

Next one is Alex on the 19th, there really isn’t many of us [emoji4]

Yes my date is Friday I’m super nervous! How are you feeling? And how’s your progress? [emoji16]

Lovingleo

Doing really well, weight loss is slow, guess I just have to be patient.
Feeling really well no issues with anything apart from a little Constipation. 1 month out 6 kg down. All bloods cane back today perfect, been using the Patches.
Best of luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you. Update when you can :)

I had the mini done on 3/1/18. I don’t know about my weight losses yet though. I’m still retaining so much Fluid from the the IV’s and travel that my legs and feet are so full of fluid. I’m not going to weigh until next week.

Doing really well, weight loss is slow, guess I just have to be patient.
Feeling really well no issues with anything apart from a little Constipation. 1 month out 6 kg down. All bloods cane back today perfect, been using the Patches.
Best of luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you. Update when you can [emoji4]

I m glad you’re doing well and thank you for the well wishes I will definitely update tomorrow if I’m up to it.

Lovingleo

I had the mini done on 3/1/18. I don’t know about my weight losses yet though. I’m still retaining so much Fluid from the the IV’s and travel that my legs and feet are so full of fluid. I’m not going to weigh until next week.

Hope your recovery is smooth. Update when you can :)

Hi there I just had my surgery on March 9th so I am 6 days post op. So far so good.

Hello everyone I’m sorry I haven’t posted much I had my surgery March 9th and unfortunately after surgery about a leak was found and repaired immediately less 24 hours after surgery I’m covering and its taking much longer then I expected due to my leak a sequela of it I developed a abscess where the repair was so that will be drained Wednesday. Due to all of this I’m just overwhelmed. I’ve wanted to update but I’m just not up to much lately.

Lovingleo

Hang in there, its a lot to take in. One day at a time, I had a hard time also same date March 9th and as of today I'm feeling a little better, i take it one day at a time, everyone heals different and also have different problems along the way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hang in there, its a lot to take in. One day at a time, I had a hard time also same date March 9th and as of today I'm feeling a little better, i take it one day at a time, everyone heals different and also have different problems along the way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Glad you’re feeling a little better and thank you

Lovingleo

Hi!

I’m 4 days post op and feeling marvellous so far. Home and happy :)

I’m struggling a bit to get enough Fluid in but figure this is bruising/swelling and will ease by itself. Mission hydration is the important thing right now.

How’s everyone doing now?

On 4/2/2018 at 3:00 PM, iamloved said:

Hello everyone I’m sorry I haven’t posted much I had my surgery March 9th and unfortunately after surgery about a leak was found and repaired immediately less 24 hours after surgery I’m covering and its taking much longer then I expected due to my leak a sequela of it I developed a abscess where the repair was so that will be drained Wednesday. Due to all of this I’m just overwhelmed. I’ve wanted to update but I’m just not up to much lately.

Lovingleo

How are you doing.I am considering getting the mgb as a revision surgery to the sleeve. Who was your doctor . And if you are doing better now how much weight have you loss.

On 4/21/2018 at 4:21 AM, Finding My Feet said:

Hi!

I’m 4 days post op and feeling marvellous so far. Home and happy :)

I’m struggling a bit to get enough Fluid in but figure this is bruising/swelling and will ease by itself. Mission hydration is the important thing right now.

How’s everyone doing now?

Happy you are doing great. Who is your doctor. Do you feel normal..