Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April/May 2018 Sleevers!!?

Congratulations!!! Quick question. Is insurance requiring the 30 days liquid diet for you? Its usually 2 weeks here...30 days is long time

I have to do a 30 day liquid diet... not looking forward to it! 30 days of Protein Shakes and raw veggies only! It's not my insurance that made me do it, it's my doctor due to my high bmi

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Congratulations!!! Quick question. Is insurance requiring the 30 days liquid diet for you? Its usually 2 weeks here...30 days is long time

It's standard to do the pre-op liquid diet for 4 weeks in Sweden.
It's going to be tough but I'm so excited to finally have the surgery!

[emoji94]CW: 111 kg
[emoji94]GW: 75 kg

1520234758933.jpeg

I'm prepared for the liquid diet [emoji16]

Getting sleeved today. A bit nervous about the pain. Thank you for this forum it is very helpful!! Wish me luck!!

Good luck!! You got this! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Getting sleeved today. A bit nervous about the pain. Thank you for this forum it is very helpful!! Wish me luck!!

Everything will be okay. Sending prayers your way! Keep us posted

1520234758933.thumb.jpeg.dca57c81b127b6e19dd4665db0f7e45c.jpeg

I'm prepared for the liquid diet [emoji16]

Yes you are prepared lol!! So excited for you! Let us know if the liquid diet is challenging for you! Wow 30 days you will be sure to drop some kg/lbs with that time.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:40 AM, 46 said:

Good Luck excited for you!!!!!!!!!! :D

Day 3 of the liquid diet is done [emoji4] so far it's going good, I've had a Headache but I haven't been feeling tired/hungry [emoji4] only 26 days left haha [emoji28]

[emoji94]Getting sleeved on April 3rd

[emoji94]Height: 170cm

[emoji94]SW: 116 kg

Day 3 of the liquid diet is done [emoji4] so far it's going good, I've had a Headache but I haven't been feeling tired/hungry [emoji4] only 26 days left haha [emoji28]

Keep it up! You're getting closer to surgery! I'm not looking forward to my 30 day liquid diet....

Mines May 14th in Mexico. Did my research and spoke to someone else that when to the same place and it was actually easier to get in there in a good time frame rather there go through the health care system here. It may cost me but I am determined to use this as the tool it is meant to be and be able to do all the things you guys listed. Im glad there are so many people around the same time to experience this with.

4/24 is my surgery date in Mexico Very nervous as well

Mine is also 4/24!

On 3/7/2018 at 3:23 AM, barbieater said:

[emoji94]Getting sleeved on April 3rd

[emoji94]Height: 170cm

[emoji94]SW: 116 kg

You can totally do this! I read, if you get hungry is just to wash your hands. Washing your hands will reset your mind. =)

oh, I cant wait to be sleeved! I have been doing a tremendous amount of personal research on the topic of Laparoscopic sleeve surgery. I am learning that surgery is not the hard part. It is the after care that is the real mountain to climb. I understand the surgery analytically. It all makes sense. I have watched about 5 surgeries online on YouTube. My anxiety has dissolved. I am prepared mentally for the liquid stage and the soft stage. I understand that there will be a period when I will only have liquids, and I am ok with that. Actually I read that I can have sugar free Jello along with sugar free juices. I will need to sip the juice slowly. I love cranberry juice and they carry unsweetened at the store I go to. Jello is considered a liquid, that is my take on it anyway. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Edited by apositivelife4me
misspelled word