Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2018 Sleevers?

I’m March 8th. Sooo nervous & excited.

Hi just got sleevesd on Monday 2/25/19 it's a little rough in the beginning. Very sore nausea and you have to keep drinking. But it will be all worth it. Keep your eye on prize. Good luck to everyone.

On 2/24/2019 at 1:24 PM, Stevie the Sleevey said:

Hello all! We are approaching our one year surgiversary. How is everybody doing?

I’m down 140 lbs and have about 40 lbs to go til I hit my doctor’s goal. My one year post op will be March 14 and I’m excited to see the official weigh in. To help with the last bit of weight I’m starting a plan with a weight loss doctor. She’s not a surgeon, but can help with nutrition and monitoring vitals (blood pressure, Vitamin deficiencies, heart health, etc.). I last saw my surgeon at 6 months and will now be going in only for annual visits. I need a little bit more accountability on a monthly basis, so I think this will be a great way to help me finish and make sure I’m healthy as well.

Is anybody already at goal?

March 12 will be my 1 year. I’m down 85 pounds and would like to lose another 10 - 15. Have only lost 5 in the last 3 months, definitely in a stall period 😝My coworker sent me a picture last week from right before my surgery and I was shocked to see how far I have come though!! Glad everyone is doing well and I love to read about everyone’s progress. Keep up the great work!!40D59A53-D4D6-47EE-8874-89BCC7AAE26A.thumb.jpeg.c73ed69eabb2d5068745de61558372cc.jpeg

On 02/14/2018 at 19:39, FloridaGal1976 said:

March 1 here. Just had pre-op today and start my two week liquid diet in the am.

HW 241
SW 238
GW 130
Getting sleeved 3/1

Good luck tomorrow! I’m sure it’ll go well!! Your numbers are a lot like mine. My sleeve was 7/23. Lost 75 lbs so far. 21 to go to meet my 135 goal! You can do it! Welcome to the losers bench (learned on here that’s what we say when someone gets their surgery)
Prayers for tomorrow!

Ugh I’m embarrassed realized this was LAST March. Not this March. Anyways hope you’re doing well!!😊

1 hour ago, SLyn said:

March 12 will be my 1 year. I’m down 85 pounds and would like to lose another 10 - 15. Have only lost 5 in the last 3 months, definitely in a stall period 😝My coworker sent me a picture last week from right before my surgery and I was shocked to see how far I have come though!! Glad everyone is doing well and I love to read about everyone’s progress. Keep up the great work!!40D59A53-D4D6-47EE-8874-89BCC7AAE26A.thumb.jpeg.c73ed69eabb2d5068745de61558372cc.jpeg

Amazing!! Is that the same sweater?! I know it can’t be as you have lost a whole person and are so much healthier I can imagine! I have stalled as well after losing 98 pounds (I now weigh 153) but I do exercise vigorously 3-5 times a week along with trying to eat only 3 meals a day of mostly Protein. I’m hoping switching up my workouts to less weight classes and more cardio will help me over this hump but haven’t lost weight in 3 months. Maybe if you switched up workouts this would help. Keep it up cuz you have had amazing results girlie!

Edited by The World In My Eyes
Spelling

15 minutes ago, jewels1425 said:

Do you exercise or are you strictly watching your intake? You look fantastic!!

Thank you! I go to the gym 3 times a week. Focusing mainly on weight training and the rowing machine. I jog on my mini trampoline at home. Watching my intake, no Pasta, rice, bread, potatoes. Lots of Protein veggies and fruit. I love nut butter and dark chocolate...probably need to watch that 😬 maybe break my stall!

Well since some are sharing, I want to motivate others who may be struggling. I was 251 before surgery 28 March 2018 and now weigh 153. I still feel like I could lose more if my body allows as my legs are a size or 2 larger than my upper body. Also, I plan on getting a Tummy Tuck (one day, fingers crossed) as I have a serious spare tire underneath these leggings:) We shall see but I’ve been the same weight for almost 3 months so I will keep on doing hard work with exercises. For me, group fitness classes have kept me motivated and seeing results if that helps anyone. I took these to send to my aunt so sorry for the quality but you get the gist.

9B3CC5CF-E18D-4438-9F9B-55B617CC34B5.jpeg

Edited by The World In My Eyes

4 minutes ago, The World In My Eyes said:

Amazing!! Is that the same sweater?! I know it can’t be as you have lost a whole person and are so much healthier I can imagine! I have stalled as well after losing 98 pounds (I now weigh 153) but I do exercise vigorously 3-5 times a week along with trying to eat only 3 meals a day of mostly Protein. I’m hoping switching up my workouts to less weight classes abs more cardio will help me over this hump but haven’t lost weight in 3 months. Maybe if you switched up workouts this would help. Keep it up cuz you have had amazing results girlie!

Ha ha! It the same sweater in a medium instead of a 2X 😂. It was always my favorite and I had to get another one!!

Thank you for the advice - I think I do need to change up my exercise routine. I do the same thing every time.

great job on your weight loss as well!!

I'm 3 weeks away from my 1 year mark...I'm down 75 lbs...1lb short of my goal...just can't quite get there...I'm working hard this month to make it...but I'm feeling amazing...even did a home yesterday that 1 year ago I would have made up whatever excuse not to do it. Love the new Me!!!

20180715_212048-1.jpg

20190118_113804.jpg

Great job everyone! I am a month out from my 1 year and have hit my first goal but going to keep going until my body decides to stop losing. It has been slow the past 3-4 months with only losing about 2-3 lbs verses the 12 plus previously but I couldnt be happier. I have lost close to 140 lbs since I started my journey and about 80 since surgery. Keep up the good work everyone!!

image-0.00405311584472656.jpg

image-0.00905990600585938.jpg

image-0.00393390655517578.jpg

I was sleeved on March 26th. I am down 85 from surgery and a total of 105 since starting my journey. I work out a ton and have stalled since then but am seeing major changes in my body since working out so much. I am happy with my weight and am having a Tummy Tuck in May. Lots of loose skin on my belly. It’s in insurance now so I am praying I hear back soon that they will cover it. So proud of all us Marchers! It has been the best journey of my life and I am a totally different person than I was a year ago.