Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2018 Sleevers?

Wow! I am impressed and jealous of all of you; Hopeful, BeanieSprouts, NelliSleeve and CurleyQ you have been doing fantastic.

Sleeved on March 28 and I haven't been on for a while probably because I've been stalled for 2-3 months and haven't felt like talking about it. BUT I seem to have broken it in just the last 2 weeks. Been snacking too much and not careful with portions or speed eating.

Going back to basics: increase Protein, increase liquid, lower carbs and slow down.

I was sleeved march 12. I lost 50lbs so far and have been stalled. I don’t have much more to lose and I’m stuck. I lost a lot of hair which is very scary but I hear is common. I started my journey at 229 I am now 180. We set my goal at 160 for now so I’m close but not moving at all. Any advice? Anyone in the same boat?

March 19, 2018 checking in. I am doing well for the most part. I am way below my goal weight which I am not sure how I feel about. My doctors goal was 200, mine was 185, and I am 174. I am debating if I should just get down to 170 and see how I feel. Everyone keeps telling me to try and gain a few pounds back. How do I do that in a healthy manner? I eat plenty and I exercise 5 days a week. I am 89 lbs down since surgery and 112 overall.

Edited by BuzzVSG

Congrats to all the fellow March Sleevers. I'm doing good having lost 70 pounds since surgery, 97 lbs from when I started my pre-Op program one year ago. I go to the gym every other day and walk/jog daily, currently building up to my first 5K run for Thanksgiving. Looking forward to the one year mark to see where I will be at.

I'm down almost 60lbs with 20 more to go. The rest of the weight is coming off slowly but that's okay, I guess. It hasn't even been a year and I'm so close to goal so I can't complain. When I tell people I have 20 more to lose they ask from where so I guess that's a good sign.

Started at 318 down to 198 and about another 15-20 pounds to goal weight which are coming off slowly but feeling great and could t be happier!

I was sleeved March 27th. Have lost 51 pounds and feel great!

Hi March sleevers!!!

So we all are about 9 months in. How's it going? I got sleeved March 5th. I stalled for a few months but now down 63 lbs. 17 lbs to goal which I would like to reach by my one year anniversary. Has anyone tried Keto along with Intermittent fasting on their journey?

Sleeved March 9th, I’ve lost 70 lbs total, 8lbs to goal, I feel awesome!! But have stalled a little in the past few months. I will finish the year strong. Back to the basics for me

Hi!

Sleeved March 1st. I’m down 40 pounds and then stalled for a couple months as well! I had to shake it up so I started the treadmill. I honesty haven’t been exercising but I need more now to fire up my system again. I have no willpower and find myself giving in to things. I need motivation I guess. But I’m not giving up!!

So glad you posted this!! I was sleeves march 12. I’m down 52 lbs. I have about 20lbs till goal. I’ve stalled big time and have been feeling discouraged. Glad I saw this post! Back to basics and exercise is needed

Hi there, sleeved March 7th. Down 80lbs! 5 more till goal. I stalled a number of times but I never actually gained so I was good. Didn't do as much exercise as I should which is why the last 10 libs have been hard. I have never looked back. Only issue I had was Constipation right after surgery but felt great ever since. Best decision I have ever made. The holidays may be hard with all of the food that is EVERYWHERE in the office all of the time. I don't crave it like I used to so that is good. i just make sure I have healthy Snacks on hand.

90lbs down with probably 40-50 more I could lose, but honestly I’m a size 12 now and fit into normal human clothing and airline seats so anything after this is just bonus.

Hi everyone! Long time no talk!!

I'm doing well overall, although I did have a stall that I had to work through that I think I'm still not over totally. The loss has slowed WAY down, and while I'm noticing new changes every day, I wish it was still happening steadily. I'm 98 down from surgery, and like sideeye I'm like 50 lbs from where I'd like to be.

1 minute ago, BeanieSprouts said:

Hi everyone! Long time no talk!!

I'm doing well overall, although I did have a stall that I had to work through that I think I'm still not over totally. The loss has slowed WAY down, and while I'm noticing new changes every day, I wish it was still happening steadily. I'm 98 down from surgery, and like sideeye I'm like 50 lbs from where I'd like to be.

That's great!! You are not alone when it comes to stalling but you'll get to your goal.