Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2018 Sleevers?

I would. My drs scale shows better weight loss than mine though 😂

ill go with mine because I will see it more often

Sw 242

CW 225

sleeved 3/20/18

think I’m in the 3 week stall for a couple weeks. I’m still very tired some days. Haven’t started exercising yet because of this

36 minutes ago, Missrut718 said:

I would be interested in this!

Let's do Fridays then! I'll start:

HW: 228 (3/1)

SW: 216 (3/14)

Last Fri: 195.8

Today: 193.8 (Week 6 for me)

So, down 2.0 since last week, 22.2 since surgery, and 34.4 overall. I am watching my weekly totals and looking for patterns, but its just too early to see anything yet. Anyone finding patterns yet?

Oh, and I'm replacing XLs with Ls in my closet, and 16W with 16 << back in regular sizes instead of plus sizes. :)

Edited by Apple203

The only pattern I've found so far is that a stall and Constipation seem to go together. At least for me.

I'll join the Friday weigh -in. Hit 272 this morning finally breaking my stall of 2 weeks. I am convinced Constipation played a role in the stall but with a couple days of Miralax recommended by my surgeon hopefully we are moving on.

That's down 28 since surgery on 3/28.

Edited by bobt1
update

Hey! I had surgery on March 26th too. How are you doing? I am still struggling a bit on what to eat, when and getting all my Water in. I am down a total of 35 pounds since my liquid diet but only about 12 since surgery. I am feeling like I should be down more. Just curious to see where someone else is on this same journey and date. I started exercising two weeks ago and now feel even more hungry. Any advice or help would be great.

Hello! I am down 13 lbs since surgery, 30 total with pre-op diet. I don't think I'm eating enough really. I get a shake in the morning and eat 2 small meals and I'm done. I do drink constantly though.
35 lbs is great! That seems typical with the few people I chat with. Since your exercising, eat some Protein or drink a little shake before and after your workout, that's what doctor told me to do. Keep doing what your doing, and in a few months you'll be amazed at the difference in yourself!!

HW-354
SW-317 (3/26/18)
CW-304
GW-180

Hello fellow sleevers today is my one month anniversary. I can believe is only been one month because it feels like a year. The diet, Constipation, pain, nausea have been hard to deal with but in the end the results are amazing. This is the healthiest i’ve felt in years.

HW: 354

SW: 345

CW: 300

GW: 190

had surgery on march 5th,

im down 64 lbs since surgery, on friday i was 243.6 today im 236.8

HW: 308

SW: 300

CW: 236.8

2 hours ago, MiltonP said:

had surgery on march 5th,

im down 64 lbs since surgery, on friday i was 243.6 today im 236.8

HW: 308

SW: 300

CW: 236.8

Wow!!

5 hours ago, Happywifemom said:

I’m still very tired some days. Haven’t started exercising yet because of this

I get pretty tired still, too -- just want you to know you are not alone! :-)

2 minutes ago, Apple203 said:

I get pretty tired still, too -- just want you to know you are not alone! :-)

I can third this! Had surgery on March 7th and work a desk job from my home office, so not terribly taxing on me. I initially took 3 weeks off and ended up making it 6weeks because I was exhausted ("couldn't get off the couch all day" exhausted). The nurse kept telling me that for the anesthesia can last up to 6 weeks. Lo and behold, one day around 5.5 weeks I woke up feeling fantastic. Just rest when you can and know that it is not uncommon!

As of today I am 251 pounds. Last Friday I was 255. I am down 26 pounds since surgery and 45 pounds overall.

HW: 296
SW: 277
CW: 251
GW: 150
Sleeved 3/12/18

I will join the Friday weigh ins, been in a bit of a stall past 2 weeks and it’s been extremely frustrating. Clothes continue to get loose to the point where it’s time to retire stuff , so that’s still motivating. If only the scale would stop making me crazy!

HW: 333
SW: 293
CW: 269
Sleeve 3/7/18

Any March sleevers having trouble getting enough Water? I sip all day and I just can't get enough to feel totally hydrated.

Sleeve 3/29/18

Any March sleevers having trouble getting enough Water? I sip all day and I just can't get enough to feel totally hydrated.
Sleeve 3/29/18

Yes!! Same here. I’m also in Texas and we were sleeved on the same day! Yesterday I sat here and took a small sip every minute just to get it in. It’s like all I do is drink, eat and take Vitamins. I can’t tell you how many conference calls I’ve apologized for a timer going off. Ha!

On 4/27/2018 at 2:50 PM, Missrut718 said:

As of today I am 251 pounds. Last Friday I was 255. I am down 26 pounds since surgery and 45 pounds overall.

HW: 296
SW: 277
CW: 251
GW: 150
Sleeved 3/12/18

45 pounds !! That’s awesome ! 🙌🏼 I’ve lost a total of 20 and feel great 😃.

HW: 168
SW: 168
CW: 148
GW: 140
Sleeved 3/14/2018