Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2018 Sleevers?

Not yet. i have my first apointment on the 12th., have you moved to stage 3?

Nooo. Have to wait till first post op appt but mine is almost 4 weeks out because of scheduling conflict so I’m hoping the doctor will allow me to progress before that. After two weeks. Crossing my fingers.

Hang in there.. how many Lbs are you down?

Since surgery 14 lbs. can’t believe it to be honest.

I had to push mine back a couple weeks because of scheduling conflicts but I am hoping he will let me progress beforehand. Seeing as we are doing so well!! I’m so happy to hear you are doing well. I had very little pain and never took the prescription pain med just children’s Tylenol. Also was hitting Water goals first day home which I think really helped. And walking a lot lol My friend had surgery with us too and she was having a HARD time.

Oh no!! I hope she feels better soon! I’m meeting all my liquid and Protein goals, very happy about that. Have taken walks everyday but did use pain meds! My gas pains were gnarly! Feeling so much better now but am pretty hungry which sucks!!! Come on 4/9! I want some tuna and saltines!

Hi sarah. I have a, question [emoji782] I think I know what the hw and sw means. Does cw mean current weight? If so that means you've lost over 32 lbs since monday from your sw to current weight. If so wow. Thats fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

cw- current weight

I had mine on March 20

3/12 here....anyone else hungry??? I didn’t think I’d be hungry. I lost 20lbs since liquid pre diet but now I’ve been feeling hungry. I eat and get full but I didn’t think I’d be hungry.....

3/19 here. Have been eating every 3 hrs which does not leave me room to feel hungry. I was approved for the next stage today. Yay!!! Purees.... had my first puree Soup which was delicous.

3/19 here. Have been eating every 3 hrs which does not leave me room to feel hungry. I was approved for the next stage today. Yay!!! Purees.... had my first puree Soup which was delicous.

I’ve been on purées since leaving the hospital the day after surgery. But last week I started feeling hungry again. Weird. Hoping it’s not just me

Does anyone else still feel a bit of discomfort? Not 100% normal? My surgery date was 3/13 I moved on to stage 3 however I feel yucky, discomfort, when I eat it's way to heavy and get super gassy, most of the time I don't feel like eating because of this. I fear I may have some regrets about the vgs.

Sent from my 831C using BariatricPal mobile app

I am 3/20, I have quite a few issues. Sneezing a lot, acid reflux which wakes me up at night, insomnia, weak, incisions still hurt at times and my mood isn’t normal but I believe our bodies are going to take time to heal and we will get there. Taking time and having patience is where we are right now

I am 3/20, I have quite a few issues. Sneezing a lot, acid reflux which wakes me up at night, insomnia, weak, incisions still hurt at times and my mood isn’t normal but I believe our bodies are going to take time to heal and we will get there. Taking time and having patience is where we are right now

I'm sorry to hear that you're having all these issues. Everyone says it's going to get better I just wish it'll happen a little faster. However I'll continue to have patience as well.

Sent from my 831C using BariatricPal mobile app