Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 2018 Sleevers?

9 minutes ago, ahnormandeau said:
Up and getting ready to head to the hospital. Scheduled for 7:30 am surgery. Definitely nervous now. Wish me luck please. Here we goooooooo

Best of luck, let us all know how it goes!

HW 365 CW 345 GW 220
Sleeve scheduled 6th March

Edited by Anirac

Goodluck

2 hours ago, ahnormandeau said:

Up and getting ready to head to the hospital. Scheduled for 7:30 am surgery. Definitely nervous now. Wish me luck please. Here we goooooooo

Good luck to you!!!

And may God watch,over you and hold you safe,in his sheltering arms. May this day be the start of an healthier fitter life for you.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Amen

Don't forget to take your pre-op pictures and your measurements. People forget!

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

March 19 here! I'm super anxious right now, but mostly looking forward to all the stuff I'll be able to do when I'm smaller.

Best of luck, let us all know how it goes!

HW 365 CW 345 GW 220
Sleeve scheduled 6th March

Well here I am. Was a bit of a tough day. Unending nausea even with all extra meds. Severe pain. But 6:30 pm has arrived and last cocktail of pain meds made huge difference. Was able to take a couple walks. Couldn’t get warm. 4 blankets and heat cranked up in my room with door shut. Doctor unfortunately said not going home tomorrow due to not being able to start stage 1 today. But it’s ok.
When I got on scale this morning I had hit 53lbs off. That was 28 over what doctors goal was before surgery.

BW 368
CW 315
DGW 150

I hadn’t mine January and have lost about 1/3 of my expected weight loss. Just drink lots of Water and do exactly what your Diatician says

Well 3:30 in the morning. Officially started stage 1 now. Able to start little itty bitty sips of Water now every hour. Pain is not to bad. Had pain meds at midnight and don’t feel I need them right now. Walked a total of 5 laps last night. Very happy about that. Staff here is just amazing!!!

Today is going to be great!!! I can tell.

how are you doing

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm doing okay. Gas pains are horrible. I'm walking, walking, walking and taking gasx but nothing is coming out. The gas builds up not only in my stomach but my left shoulder as well, which is so weird to me. Pain is moderate. Definitely relying on my hydrocodone every 4 hours. Waking up every 3 hours at night automatically to either drink or pee. It's hard getting used to only sipping, cuz anything more than that hurts. But I have no nausea and I'm feeling better today than I did yesterday. Just wish the gas would go away!! [emoji5]

HW 241
SW 238
CW 226
GW 130
Sleeve 3/1/18