Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I’m June 11 too! RNY

I am June also, but I am a conversion. I am new here so I didn’t see if there are any conversion stories. I had the sleeve in 2014 and had a lot of complications but came out successful. Unfortunately, my reflux has gotten bad and my endoscopy showed quite a bit of damage. I am converting to bypass on 6/26, two days before my 40th birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm sure there are more than you might think. As a virgin soon-to-bypasser I think you guys outnumber me in spades. No matter how you got,here we,love you and are happy you want to join my happy herd of Kangaroos. Why kangaroos? Because we all have or will soon have pouches. I was only thi,king,of a sleeve for 12-15 hours then I had my mental conversion and I can hardly wait to have the physical manifestation as well. I started on my I Want Bariatric Surgery safari,in August 2015, a lot of bumps, twists, starts stops and hairpin curves but my Date with Destiny will come and it should be month or slightly more. I keep petitioning Heaven so long God and all the Holy Saints have heard enough. I visiualize them saying Give Frusrt8 her surgery so we can get some other work done, answer more prayers and petitions. Saint James probably is saying Spain needs my intercession but I barely can hear them over top of Frustr8 and her equalling. I even drafted Saint Gerlach, a more minor saint. I liked reading his story, rather resonated with me. To repent of youthful indiscretions, he went to Rome, took a vow of poverty and went to live in a hollow tree at the edge of the Netherlands, he's for me because
Late Lamented was 1/2 Dutch
I worked in healthcare from my youth on
I worked for WalMart-that substatiates poverty
A hollow tree , well that's about what I can afford
His feast day is January 5th which is close to my actual birthday
He is a minor saint, so not so busy, so he might appreciate the business, It must be difficult flying around Heaven and no one asks your help. Might make him feel unloved and underappreciated and i,know how that feels myself. Look him up if you want on Wikipedia he has churchs etc honoring him in Northern to Middle portion of Holland.👼

Hello Everyone , i am new to this app. I just had my last Dr. appt today now waiting for approval been having alot of back and forward with insurance hoping they get what they need now and we can move forward to surgery date June 20

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm scheduled for June 20th! Hope your approval goes through quickly and we can be surgery twins.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello everyone I'm kind of upset I was ready for my june date to have my surgery. Unfortunately eveything is on hold right now. The heart dr. found a hole is my heart. So now I have to do another echo with contrast to get a better look at it. It looks like I will have a July date now.

On 05/29/2018 at 16:33, Ladybabs said:

Hello everyone I'm kind of upset I was ready for my june date to have my surgery. Unfortunately eveything is on hold right now. The heart dr. found a hole is my heart. So now I have to do another echo with contrast to get a better look at it. It looks like I will have a July date now.

I’m sorry to hear that. Prayers for you. Just focus on getting better and taking safe precautions. You’ve got this -positive vibes-

On 5/20/2018 at 10:16 PM, MrsLingo said:

Ladybabs I will try it and keep you posted. I purchased the caramel and Cookies and creme Protein Shake and I wanted to purchase a Protein liquid.

I bought the tropical fruit flavored one. They are pretty good; however, they do have a slightly chalky aftertaste. Sometimes I will add Water and a similar or complementary flavored Crystal Light packet or plain lemon juice to help with the chalkyness. I also like a product called Proti Diet concentrated Protein (Amazon). Just squeeze into your water. The downside is that there are only 15g or so of protein but the taste is very good. I recommend wildberry or tropical. Yes I love tropical flavors and hope to find myself on an island one day soon😁🍍🍹

On 5/27/2018 at 12:11 PM, Kimber628 said:

I am June also, but I am a conversion. I am new here so I didn’t see if there are any conversion stories. I had the sleeve in 2014 and had a lot of complications but came out successful. Unfortunately, my reflux has gotten bad and my endoscopy showed quite a bit of damage. I am converting to bypass on 6/26, two days before my 40th birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm having my RNY on the 26th. Less than a month til the big day.

Ladybugs keep us updated on your story. A hole in the heart does get ones attention, hope they can get you fixed up.💔😛

On 5/26/2018 at 7:36 PM, kristenreins said:

Got my surgery date... June 11

That's my day too! Do you start liquids on Friday? Congrats!!

Technically not June but ......TOMORROW is the day!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, PCOSSUCKS said:

Good for you! Try to get some rest tonight. Easier said than done, I'm sure. I can't wait to join you.

Prayers for you!!

On 05/30/2018 at 21:25, Iwanttoseemytoes said:

Good for you! Try to get some rest tonight. Easier said than done, I'm sure. I can't wait to join you.

Prayers for you!!

Thank you!

On 05/30/2018 at 22:20, PCOSSUCKS said:

Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery! Keep us posted!