Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Am so tired of people who ask every ten minutes why they're not losing weight

9 hours ago, Elise24 said:

You misunderstood, dear.

What does this even mean?

7 hours ago, jess9395 said:

Ok so please explain this—

IMG_6093.JPG

Stop being a bully to me before I report you. And that’s exactly what you’re doing.

3 hours ago, Apple203 said:

What does this even mean?

I’m sorry it went over your head. I really believe you’re simply bullying me at this point. Stop it.

Stop being a bully to me before I report you. And that’s exactly what you’re doing.

I’m confused? You told me I misunderstood, which I fully believe I may have done... that’s why I said I might have misunderstood. So you said I did misunderstand, you even called me dear.

So I’m asking.... can you explain to me how I misunderstood? You said IMG_6093.JPG

So I explained a person can’t edit after 15-20 mins and couldn’t edit someone else’s posts. And said perhaps I misunderstood your post. You said yes you misunderstood “dear.” So then I asked could you clarify what I misunderstood and since I couldn’t quote it I put the pic to show what I misunderstood.

So can you clarify what I misunderstood? You must have misunderstood me if you’re calling me a bully for asking your help to understand. This is a message board, we can’t hear tone of voice. So please understand I’m asking for clarification of what I misunderstood and that all!

And I don’t get what there is to report? Asking someone to explain a post that was misunderstood is not allowed?

I’m literally scratching my head on that one.

48 minutes ago, jess9395 said:

And I don’t get what there is to report? Asking someone to explain a post that was misunderstood is not allowed?

You know exactly what you’re doing. You do this a lot. Good bye, and stop it.

This space for rent :lol:

Edited by orionburn

You know exactly what you’re doing. You do this a lot. Good bye, and stop it.

What do you mean she does this a lot? Are you talking just on this thread or do you notice she has a habit of bullying multiple people on multiple threads by asking them to clarify their crypt posts?

28 minutes ago, orionburn said:

This space for rent :lol:

I saw what you wrote. It was in my email. You people are no more than bullies.

25 minutes ago, Elise24 said:

I saw what you wrote. It was in my email. You people are no more than bullies.

Hi Elise 24, as someone still getting notifications on this thread (and with no horse in the race), I really do think you are misreading the tone of these responses. No one has said anything bullying toward you, although you yourself have been quite unpleasant toward the OP (taunting her for appreciating a bump).

We're all undergoing rapid weight loss with the accompanying hormonal roller coaster ride. Might be time to back off and cool down.

Dear BP Posters,

Can we please let this tacky thread fade away?

Sincerely,

Everyone

14 minutes ago, loey13 said:

Hi Elise 24, as someone still getting notifications on this thread (and with no horse in the race), I really do think you are misreading the tone of these responses. No one has said anything bullying toward you, although you yourself have been quite unpleasant toward the OP (taunting her for appreciating a bump).

We're all undergoing rapid weight loss with the accompanying hormonal roller coaster ride. Might be time to back off and cool down.

Did you read my email? No. Taunting the OP? Did you read her unpleasantness to me?

This forum appears to have cliques.

FYI, for the most part, I have only responded to people who call me out. There was no need for you to address me. I only check in when someone calls me out.

Shaking my head at the cliques and immaturity of this forum.

3 hours ago, jess9395 said:

hello my friend @jess9395

just wanted to say hi. you don't really need me to come to your defense

but thought i would anyways:rolleyes: btw stop scratching your head. you might

loose some of your hair lol

your bud

kathy

ps - no responses from anyone in the peanut gallery, please!! lol

1 hour ago, blizair09 said:

Dear BP Posters,

Can we please let this tacky thread fade away?

Sincerely,

Everyone

@blizair09

agreed and noted:rolleyes:

kathy