Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March-April Rny-ers

Sydney has always been one of my dream locales, call me whimsical but I do want to see the Opera House in person someday 😌

10 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

Sydney has always been one of my dream locales, call me whimsical but I do want to see the Opera House in person someday 😌

If you do end up getting here, aim for Spring. October and November have almost perfect weather. Atm its so cold, windy and rainy.

And perhaps before I die, I will😜

Surgery on Monday the 26th for me. A three year process finally happening. I have no nervousness at all, just ready to start the next part of my journey.

Hey what does your name mean? I think pilot when I see it....

@PCOSSUCKS, you have higher thoughts than me, when I see Blackhawk's pen name all I think of is Golf Balls. Hopefully BlackhawkPro will tell us both.😝

My husband is a Blackhawk pilot so that is where my mind always goes with I see something like that. That’s not a civilian helicopter so kind of unusual for someone to use it outside of the army.

I always think of the dog food brand.

I'm loving the results so far. I am down to a 33-34 inch levis. Havent done that in many a moon.

I always think of the dog food brand.

I have never heard of that brand!

1 hour ago, PCOSSUCKS said:

I have never heard of that brand!

Might just be an Aussie brand?

Band to Bypass revision on March 21st. Loving my choice! Not as fast at dropping the weight as some folks due to having had the band already, but I'm so happy I did it. I haven't been this light in over 15 years.

My vsg to mgb on Apr 11 is slow too. 19lbs since surgery, 6wks ago. 11lbs Pre-Op diet. So 30lbs in 8wks. I do notice with the mgb, I feel less restriction. My sleeve was very restricted but I just stopped loosing over time and my acid reflux was unbearable. My doc said my sleeve after all the years was in great condition still. With MGB, I have dumping symbols but don’t actually vomit. I am nauseous about everyother day for hours at a time. My reflux is gone though.