Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved on 2/5/18

I was sleeved a week ago today and feel really good the first few days liquid was hard but I got down a lot the last few days... I really only had gas pains and they are gone now... Good luck [emoji256]

Thank you!! Yes I’m dealing with the gas pain! And working on drinking the required amount of fluids! I’m hoping to get discharged today! Thank you what has been your progress in weight loss??? If you don’t mind me asking.

I had my sleeve done on 1/17... At this point I am not in pain, I never had too much pain... I try hard, but I don't get all of my fluids in

2018,my year for victory!

I like that yes it is your year of victory!!! Be encouraged and stay encouraged!!!! Yes my challenge is gas right now!!! I’m doing well with exercise/walking!!! Also need to improve my Fluid intake!! But I’m just three days in this process there’s only room to get better!! We shall do this [emoji2][emoji1491][emoji1440]‍♀️[emoji817][emoji847]

17 hours ago, jasminekindred said:

Anyone else sleeved recently? How are you doing with pain and fluids intake?

Hi,

I also recently had my surgery on 2/2/18. Overall not to bad just a little back pain. I am getting enough Fluid and i have to keep track of my Protein count each day. I am getting tried of drink the same thing. It gets boring after a while.

On my calendar, i place the what each week is. Just to know what stage I on that day.

Later

Hi,
I also recently had my surgery on 2/2/18. Overall not to bad just a little back pain. I am getting enough Fluid and i have to keep track of my Protein count each day. I am getting tried of drink the same thing. It gets boring after a while.
On my calendar, i place the what each week is. Just to know what stage I on that day.
Later

Yeah, I’m thinking the same thing! I’m gonna go to Barnes and noble and look for a book of foods and recipes to help me with selections and acceptable recipes for each stage! I just got discharged yesterday! I’ve been taking sugar free popsicles, broth and Jello. Do you know of an app to keep track that might help? I haven’t started Protein yet?

Good morning... As of yesterday I've lost 25lbs... I pray that your discharge goes well [emoji4]

2018,my year for victory!

Thank you!! Yes I got discharged yesterday! I’m working on keeping up with my daily Fluid intake! I haven’t weighted myself yet? But this is my discharge picture! IMG_8512.JPG

Hi,

For Protein i drink Premium Protein it has 30g of protein per severing. I also included a copy of cookbook that i was recommend by my nutritionist.

It's been a week for me since my surgery and i have weight my self. I have started to loss weight. Also yesterday, my nephew and mom both noticed that am lossing weight.

Screenshot_20180206-195734.jpg