Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Super Bowl food!

Everyone has been downing the Snacks around me & I have restrained myself until dinner. So I had a piece of pepperoni pizza with parmigiana cheese & half a bottle of Taco Bell fire sauce in the vitamix for dinner tonight. Of course my serving was half a cup but what a treat it was!

Nothing negative or positive implied....I'm just trying to imagine that...and not sure I can! LOL:)

2 hours ago, Creekimp13 said:

Nothing negative or positive implied....I'm just trying to imagine that...and not sure I can! LOL:)

Yeah I did that & it worked well. I put Taco Bell fire sauce in almost everything I purée. Mostly Soups. I love it! I was on omeprazole for almost 25 years before my surgery and I haven’t It since. The hot stuff hasn’t bothered me one bit!

Edited by Seahawks Fan

2 hours ago, kakatlady612 said:

Wonder the hot sauce didn't burn a hole,in your delicate tumtum. Oh well if a pizza smoothie turns your crank,it turns your,crank. You,get a D- for menu selection but a A+ for ingenuity.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Yeah I did that & it worked well. I put Taco Bell fire sauce in almost everything I purée. I love it! I was on omeprazole for almost 25 years before my surgery and I haven’t It since. The hot stuff hasn’t bothered me one bit!

3 hours ago, Creekimp13 said:

Wait....you put pizza in the blender with hot sauce? Did I understand that right? pizza smoothie?

Yep pizza smoothie! But only half a cup.

I made a keto/lowcarb pizza for my guests (many still on New Year resolution diets). For the dough I used Cast Iron Keto's dinner roll recipe which is composed mostly of mozzarella, cream cheese and almond flour. For the sauce I used the Atkins pizza sauce recipe (added more herbs and onions than it called for). For toppings I put all the proteins! Sausage, ham, pepperoni! Reviews from my tribe: delicious! It came out a lot like a deep dish Chicago style pizza. I could only have one small bite of this though, because I had ham and turkey before.

The other keto/lowcarb friendly snack that was a hit for our party was bacon wrapped pickles. Sounds weird, but everyone loved those!

This was my superbowl snack. Where's the crust pizza. Low carb and helps the pizza craving. It was really good.

Snapchat-1780048421.jpg

37 minutes ago, Holls06 said:

This was my superbowl snack. Where's the crust pizza. Low carb and helps the pizza craving. It was really good.

Snapchat-1780048421.jpg

Wow that looks amazeballs! How much of it were you able to eat at 1 meal?

1 hour ago, Holls06 said:

Snapchat-1780048421.jpg

Yummy! Recipe please.

53 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Wow that looks amazeballs! How much of it were you able to eat at 1 meal?

2 very small squares. and i just ended up eating mostly the topping. I kept the lid on so it made the bottom a little soggy.