Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2005 Vegas Bash

I'm lonely, and I need new clothes, plus it's never too early to start planning this summer's Vegas Bash/Clothing Exchange. We should do it earlier this time when the pool Water is still warm. Lots of pool fun this time!

I would suggest Labor Day weekend, but I think hotel rates go up for holidays. FEEDBACK, PLEASE.

Same as last year. We'll all meet for dinner at Buca di Bepo Friday night, then party at my house on Saturday. This year's theme is salad Bar Buffet, potluck poo-poo platters, and appetizers. And Carol's famous margueritas will be our yearly tradition (I hope she can come!)

Hey I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo there. If we book hotel rooms early the cost might not be so bad. Labor Day weekend works for me.

OK who is doing the weight challenge this year?

Even though im not banded or may not be by then can i still come?? I would love to meet you all... My husbands grandma lives in Henderson so we would stay with her. I have no clothes to exchange because all my clothes are BIG for you skinny people :) Well we will see what happens. Just sounds fun!

Banded or not all are welcome. Just be prepared to jump in the pool swimming suit or not.

I am so excited.

Not at the HoJo! :dead

I will try to make it...

Becky make it to Carol's then we can all come down and stay together in Vegas.

Michelle you can room with us, just like last year. I'll wear my nose/ainti snore thing.

I miss you guys

I wanna come!!! But if it's on a holiday weekend, I probably can't get a flight because I have to fly stand-by.

This is just general information to give you a ballpark idea of rates for September. I checked The Excaliber, since that hotel historically has the lowest rates on The Strip for decent rooms.

Rates are subject to change (they lock them in when you make a reservation.)

These are for 2 people in a room, staying Friday night and Saturday night.

September 2 & 3 (Labor Day weekend, higher rates)

Friday night $139.95, Saturday night $169.95 = $309.90 for 2 nights

All the remaining weekends in September are $40.00 cheaper for the weekend

Friday night $129.95, Saturday night $139.95 = $269.90 for 2 nights

Trish, yes, you are welcome. It's a fabulous experience for anyone interested in the band.

Count me in! Those rates are cheaper then what we paid last time at Excalibur..I would love to room with you again Vera..I will bring my parka so I dont make you girls keep the air on low.

Labor day weekend is great for me!! 4 days off from work!! Just let me know. I need someone to room with!! I am willing to sleep on the floor if I can come to this thing. When Yall figure out specifics email me at kyleighp78@yahoo.com Pleeeeze!

Lisa,

After last year and all the mess we made, I didn't think you or DH would even let us in your house again. And of course I'll make margaritas, but since we ran out last year -- do I have to make 3 batches. We will see how many people are coming and go from there.

If Vera, Becky, Michelle and I share a room with two queens that should save us some money. Also, this year can we rent a car instead of taxis? It might be cheaper too and then we don't have to wait forever. And can hit the outlet stores too.

Keep me posted. I'll go to Bandstock and Vegas Bash this year.

Vera, send me the info on the Bay Area one please.

I am definatley coming this year. Is there anyone available to room with me?

I'd love to share a room. If any of you guys are toasty warm like my hubby, I'll sleep with you! Otherwise, I'll bring a heating pad and we can share it. ;) Renting a car sounds great. Are we flying out? DH will drive me down to you so I can have company the whole way. I can hardly wait!

Is the Bay Area Bash happening this year? I heard someone say it wouldn't be until 2006, but that was a few months ago.