Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not Gonna Mess Up

During my stay at the hospital it was hard for me to drink anything at all. So now They wanted to discharge me but i had not met the criteria finally i started on popsicles Jello and chocking down the hospitals so called broth. Which i am tramatized by. I was told to buy Bone Broth and i can barley sromach it its very nasty . Im I allowed to add hot sauce for falvor

lol. Oh yes, the hospital broth!!! Awful. I liked Pacifica (I hope I'm remembering the name correctly) broth. If you're not someone who normally likes broth, you may not like that one either. I stuck to every diet and I'm gradually increasing Protein and Fluid. I applaud you for sticking to your program. Wishing you much success. :206_cat:

1 hour ago, KatFight said:

lol. Oh yes, the hospital broth!!! Awful. I liked Pacifica (I hope I'm remembering the name correctly) broth. If you're not someone who normally likes broth, you may not like that one either. I stuck to every diet and I'm gradually increasing Protein and Fluid. I applaud you for sticking to your program. Wishing you much success. :206_cat:

Thank you wow thats great following the rules were very hard its taken me a year to finlly be committed and now here i am a looser yayyyy

Wow 2 weeks of clears - sorry to hear that. I only had to do 3 days of clears, then was allowed full liquids like Protein Shakes and Soup broths. For clears I did homemade chicken broth/stock, Jello, Water, Isopure Protein Drinks.

IMG_4452.thumb.JPG.ade4dfb5786e35fe4d6ac1af08b808f3.JPG

You need to call your doctor. Not going to the bathroom from either end is a problem and not normal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

2 weeks out I had nightmares, they calmed down about 4 days ago. I do have a difficult time getting all the Water in and 3 days ago went for IV fluids.