Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am a failure!!!

I had my realize lapband surgery in 2008 and I have yet to see Onederland!!! I have fallen off the lapband wagon and idk how to get back on. Any suggestions or ideas???

15 minutes ago, ThinDolphin3 said:

I had my realize lapband surgery in 2008 and I have yet to see Onederland!!! I have fallen off the lapband wagon and idk how to get back on. Any suggestions or ideas???

You are not a failure. Do you see your doctor (surgeon) regularly? I would get on a liquid, high Protein diet for 4 weeks to get back on track and see the doctor. You can do it! You've been through worse!

Ty I will try that as soon as I am over this flu. Off work all week and on meds. It's horrible!!! So weak

31 minutes ago, ThinDolphin3 said:

Ty I will try that as soon as I am over this flu. Off work all week and on meds. It's horrible!!! So weak

Yikes! Take care of yourself! The flu is horrible!

I had the flu shot just like every year and I still got it. Do you realize since its a virus every time it passes through a host(one of us) it mutates so although they do their,best,to match to the most prevelent strains sometimes its only a 60% match. So one,of the remaining 40% chewed on me. Not as bad as I would have been witout immunization but enough to get my attention. And since,i'm asthmatic things don't want,to,leave my lungs, they set up housekeeping and to evict them I have to be on medication.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

On 1/24/2018 at 6:35 PM, ThinDolphin3 said:

i hope you are feeling better. One step at a time.

I am hoping you make an appt with your dr, maybe a small fill ? Perhaps load up on Protein Drinks, Protein Bars , eggs, tofu. Whatever you know works for you...i think half the battle is at the store!

Please don't mistake me for someone who has the right answers....ive been at this 11 years and just experienced a weight gain I never thought i would have again....now, i do have a bit of a fill, but it is a long journey!

I try to remember that I don't have to be at my destination ,but need to be on the road headed the right direction...and moving

Best of luck

Ps. You are not a failure!

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App