Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anti Turkey Neck Cream

Love that I'm losing my extra chin...love seeing some definition around my jaw and neck and clavicles...

Really loving this weight loss!

But I'm suffering this hint of texture to my chin skin that looks suspiciously like the beginning of....God help me....TURKEY NECK!

Anyone recommend a good anti-turkey neck cream to help prevent or minimize the wattle?

Thanks.

turkey.jpg

Google Face Yoga. or that crazy japanese mouth thing where you work the muscles in your face and neck to tighten things up. I do something like that and I barely have excess skin on my neck. And I've lost well over 200 lbs so I have TONS of saggy skin. but not on my face!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Mostly because I work on these crazy exercises...I think at least.

I'm still looking for a super moisturizer or something...

but I will DEFINITELY look at Face Yoga:) Thanks for mentioning it!

I haven't found one cream that actually works - except hemorrhoid creams I guess? lol! So that's why I turned to this crazy face stuff. lol!

2 minutes ago, Creekimp13 said:

YESSSS!!! lol! so awesome...

First, let me just say in my best turkey voice....gobble gobble gobble!

Yes, I have turkey neck. Can't say I love having it. But dang, 140 lbs gone and I was in the 300's for so many years, plus I'm in my mid-late 40's...it was bound to happen. I do use anti aging wrinkle cream daily on my face and neck, I think it is helping some with the wrinkles in the neck area.

What kind of anti aging cream? I'm mid 40's too, have never been a big make up wearer...and I feel lost looking at the different kinds. Only makeup I've ever worn routinely is a little cover girl base makeup to even out red tones and provide sun protection for my vampire skin...and a very little bit of eye liner and mascara on occasion.

I'm looking at entire WALLS of dozens of anti-aging creams and moisturizers and have no clue what I'm doing.

Anyone have a brand they swear by?

(in addition to the cool face yoga:) )

Strivectn TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream 👍🏼🙌🏼💕

10 hours ago, Creekimp13 said:

What kind of anti aging cream? I'm mid 40's too, have never been a big make up wearer...and I feel lost looking at the different kinds. Only makeup I've ever worn routinely is a little cover girl base makeup to even out red tones and provide sun protection for my vampire skin...and a very little bit of eye liner and mascara on occasion.

I'm looking at entire WALLS of dozens of anti-aging creams and moisturizers and have no clue what I'm doing.

Anyone have a brand they swear by?

(in addition to the cool face yoga:) )

Well, I tried to get a pic of the jar of cream that I use, but I don't really have a steady hand and the pic was blurry.

The brand name is Shea Moisture.

On the jar front label it says: Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer w/ Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts. Below that it says: Firm and rejuvenate dry, aging skin (don't they all say that?)

Anywho, I have been using it for about 3 weeks, once in the morning and once at night, and can tell some improvement with the wrinkles for sure and I think some of the jiggly jiggles are diminishing a bit as well.

I really searched and read reviews for a ton of these type creams before I purchased it. I was looking for something else to try other than Loreal Revitalift, because that wasn't doing squat for me at $20 for a tiny jar. I found the Shea Moisture brand online at stagestores.com....was already shopping there for clothes. Paid a couple of bucks less for this than Loreal, and this is a slightly bigger jar than the Loreal. Haven't even looked, but they might carry this at Target or Walmart as well.

I know some creams are up near the 60-100 buck range, but I can't go for those.

Edited by mylighthouse

Not sure if it works as I remember to use it seldom but gold bond has a neck cream that seems to help.

Thanks folks:)