Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dog Lovers

I have often thought pets are kind to us by allowing us to live with,them. We aren't necessarily the brightest species around.

Matt Z the paw prints on your heart will hurt for awhile but I'm sure she was grateful,for you also.🐶

This is an old thread, but I am bored and I Love my dogs.

We got Bandit after a family member died his vet records showed that he had mange, but that was treated before we got him. He came to live with us almost 8 years ago. Prior to living with us he was kenneled in the house and on an extended chain in the evening. It took him a while to play nice with the other dogs when they arrived, but I am certain the activity is making him younger. He is the most loyal dog and is always between the outside door and family. I am not sure if he is protecting or trying to keep us in haha.

Remi was adopted at 4 weeks old from a rescue shelter in San Antonio by my daughter who was in college at the time. Remi had Parvo and my daughter was sure she would not get adopted because of it. When my daughter finished college She got a job near Dallas, and Remi was just going to stay with us for a while, that was 2 years ago. In her defense, her fathers heart would have been broken if she took her back.

Sandy is our first puppy. The school I work at is in a bad neighborhood. The school resource officer ran over Sandy in his car. He managed to not actually hit her, but had to physically pull her out from underneath the vehicle. She was about 3 months old, covered in fleas and had some scars on her butt that looked like they were from shot gun spray. He called animal control, but I told him to call them back and I took her home. I am guessing part pit because that is what most of the drug dealers own in the neighborhood she came from. She was 13 lbs at her first vet visit and she is 72 lbs now. I know the fluffy dog looks big, but he is 55 lbs and hair. Sandy has hip dysplasia on one side but she runs and plays just fine. We give her glucosamine supplements and the vet said surgery isn't necessary. She is the most snugly of all the dogs. She also uses her front paws like hands for hugging and holding on to you. Oddly, although she did chew a few things up, she has never had an accident in the house. My husband said it is because she doesn't want to go back to the hood. She wouldn't make it there because she has a collar, no fleas, and the smell of treats on her breath, she would get mugged for sure!

Bandit 11 year old Great Pyrenees Chow Mix.JPG

Good Dogs.JPG

Remi 3 year old Black Mouth Cur Mix.JPG

Sandy 1 year old Hound Pit Mix.jpg

I’m a boxer addict! I have four. 🐶🐶🐶🐶♥️♥️♥️♥️

image-0.0119209289550781.jpg

3 hours ago, pleasedontjudgeme said:

I’m a boxer addict! I have four. 🐶🐶🐶🐶♥️♥️♥️♥️

image-0.0119209289550781.jpg

Those baby's are cute! If I remember right boxers tend to drool. But then again my dogs shed everywhere, so I guess it is always something. I really like Henry's beauty marks and one black ear.

LOLOL! I’m not sure which one is the sweetest. They are all pretty sweet. Luckily my boxers aren’t droolers, but my sister has English Mastiffs and they drool A LOT!! My husband and I have had boxers forever. There were three before these four. They are a wonderful breed. Henry is our first white boxer and also the largest boxer we’ve ever had. They are all professional snugglers and hopelessly devoted to our family. ♥️

2 hours ago, osborne.t.corey said:

This is Bella

She's beautiful!

My little buddy... Kong. He'll be 14 on August 20, 2018, and I've had him since December 4, 2004.

IMG_9250.JPG

Edited by macadamia

This is my pup Zoey! Don’t let the cuteness fool you, she is HIGH MAINTENANCE! She has so much anxiety, the poor girl is afraid of everything!!i am the absolute center of her world, and would probably prefer if everyone else (my hubs and kids included!) just disappeared lol! But she’s an amazing companion and super well behaved❤️

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

My sweet Frankie, trying to mother a kitten we grabbed after someone threw her out a window on the highway. Frankie’s mission in life is to love, and she’s amazing at it.

image-0.00798702239990234.jpg

Aww how,could anyone not ❤Frankie? Interspecies love is rare but then you knew she was rare and special from the beginning. I am very glad SHE adopted,YOU.