Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dog Lovers

1 hour ago, jenpa said:

Love love️the puppy dog pics.... I had 3 German Shepherds over the years sadly they are gone, but we added a new dude to the family.... my son named him Duke he is 19 months old & 135lbs. We should’ve called him Scooby Doo he’s afraid of his own shadow in the biggest baby I’ve ever seen but will do anything for Scooby snack.lol!!!He is a Wheaton brindle Irish wolfhound
Image1523969184.554268.jpg

I just LOVE Irish Wolfhounds! They are the sweetest dogs ever!

So we foster dogs, not 100% ready to commit to having a full-time baby... This was most recent and probably best foster this year. I love them all, but this guy was 9, blind, and had 3 legs. Snuggliest cutest dog ever :)

unnamed.jpg

Edited by redhead_che

This is my puppers, Mudkips. He is my fussy old man (he's been a fussy old man his entire life lol)

20180311_140907.jpg

20180415_120022.jpg

This is mom's dog, Molly. She is adorable and ridiculous

20180402_093252.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

We're Critter people. I have a mutt and a pittbull. We also have 2 cats, a tarantula, a chinchilla, 3 mice, and 7 snakes

Sent from my Z983 using BariatricPal mobile app

IMG_0028.thumb.JPG.7c9b1c954d80015e0c1d47a58ce55362.JPG
My sweet ole man Sunny. 15 years old and still going.

Unfortunately I just lost him this past Saturday. 1 month before turning 16. He was an amazing baby dog. I miss him so much.

8 hours ago, WildcatGirl71 said:

Unfortunately I just lost him this past Saturday. 1 month before turning 16. He was an amazing baby dog. I miss him so much.

I am so sorry. (((HUG))) They are definitely a member of the family.

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

I am so sorry. (((HUG))) They are definitely a member of the family.

Thank you. It’s been really rough these few days without him but I’m staying busy and trying very hard to stay focused so I can avoid the emotional eating. He was my best secret keeper for almost 16 years.

Here are my pups, first, sadly, Dutchess, whom we lost this past Tuesday.

5b22976cb7808_DutchessRIP.thumb.jpg.ada792d7c69bef63e9d2730cb19cb791.jpg

dutchess.thumb.jpg.d63640c20bcc636bd7239774595115cd.jpg

and my 2 crazy Rough Collies, Freya (the older, larger of the 2) and Gaia, they are legit sisters, same parents, just different litters.

5b2297d9a1af6_FreyaandGaia3.thumb.jpg.20eefff8ce06cd62eaa314aa07420d38.jpg

Gaia after intussusception surgeryGaia.thumb.jpg.a8fa4e10e3b28f83fac5b0f198e5e7ae.jpg 5b2297b81fc8b_FreyaandGaia.thumb.jpg.0e5ad86e75f69987e8b46f2e3f6af01b.jpg

Prisma Art featuring Freya

5b2298370b1b0_FreyaArt.jpg.c1a557d4f2d9def5290040a344b6869e.jpg

Edited by Matt Z

@Matt Z Beautiful pups! So sorry about Dutchess. It is very painful to lose a member of the family.

Just now, Orchids&Dragons said:

@Matt Z Beautiful pups! So sorry about Dutchess. It is very painful to lose a member of the family.

Thanks, on both accounts.

Miss her something crazy, she was so smart too, like, too smart. Taught her how to use a door bell to let us know she wanted to go out in less than an hour, then she realized that we came to the door when she rang so she'd use it to tell use she wanted more food or Water or anything else in that area. I've given her puzzles and she's completed them with ease, some in as little as 8 seconds. It's been freaking hard.

22 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

Thanks, on both accounts.

Miss her something crazy, she was so smart too, like, too smart. Taught her how to use a door bell to let us know she wanted to go out in less than an hour, then she realized that we came to the door when she rang so she'd use it to tell use she wanted more food or Water or anything else in that area. I've given her puzzles and she's completed them with ease, some in as little as 8 seconds. It's been freaking hard.

That's hilarious! I had an Irish Setter that was much more direct. If her food bowl was empty, she picked it up and threw it at you. No communication problem at all :D