Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February bypass buddies?

Girl you are doing so good!!!! Are you having tons of compliments???

(I dreamed of what it would feel like to be 175 again! Just last night. How weird huh?)

Girl you are doing so good!!!! Are you having tons of compliments???
(I dreamed of what it would feel like to be 175 again! Just last night. How weird huh?)

Girl, you are doing so great as well!!! A few compliments here and there and it feels great!!! Keep up the great work you are doing!!!! Til next week.... [emoji122] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

SW: 413 (Feb. 15)

Last week: 365

Today: 365.4

So, up 0.4 since last week and down 47.6 since surgery and 62 overall. (Grrrr.)

I had gained a pound, but now I've lost another 0.6 pounds of that, so I'm "only" up 0.4, which I know could be something as simple as minor digestive delays, but it's still annoying.

Since the weather is warm enough now (finally!) to no longer need long sleeves, I cleaned out my closet and dressers last night and got rid of an entire 55-gallon bag of clothes that are either too large or will be by the time cool weather comes around again. Kept my largest pair of jeans (34s) and my progress photo outfit, but the rest of it is going to Goodwill this weekend (after I do laundry and throw a few more things in the bag). I also went through some of my clothes in the next stages down and fit into a few t-shirts and pairs of capris that had been too tight, so that was a good NSV, and I'm glad I won't have to spend money on capris, at least for a while.

I noticed this week that I have a bit of a sunken-in area on the right side of my stomach, like I lost a bunch of fat in that one spot all of a sudden. Rather amusing.

Howdy!!!! Haven’t been on here for a minute I have been super busy with life and work and getting accepted into college. Yes because I need more to do in life lol. Any ways been doing good which is good. I did mess up on some cravings this week- I had real ice cream and my oh my it was good until I dumped. Then that was over...
s/p RNY 2/7/18
HW:298lbs
SW:262lbs
CW: 226lbs
Loss since surgery- 36lbs down so I feel like it’s good I am over all happy with the progress. I feel energized and even though my arms are flapping and my belly is sagging- I feel beautiful than ever. Plus, I can cross my legs and feel like a woman yay! I feel good my friends I feel good....

Everyone is doing great I am so happy- can’t wait until we post before and after pics.

Highest weight : 405
Surgery weight : 367
Current weight : 327

Goal weight : 250

So I’m down 40 since my surgery and almost 80 since I started the process. I’m slowly going down in shirt and pant sizes, but besides my wife no one else seems to notice. And that bums me out a little. I know I’m doing this for myself but with I guess I want more recognition.

WTG everyone!!! Congrats on another week of butt-busting hard work!!!

Misty, hang in there sweetie! :(

@BradS I think people DO notice, but they may be reticent to say anything to us! Also if you're wearing baggy clothes, it may not show. That's what happened to me. Today I wore leggings to PT and everyone was like, "DAng!!! You've lost SO much weight." But that's the first time they've done it. LOL.

Brads, I can totally relate. Some day I even have a hard time noticing and other days I look like a different person. Yet no one really says anything, btw I work in an office full of women who love to chat.

Hw-378
Sw- 363 (2/27/18)
CW-318

Also, I finally hit 60 lbs lost overall!!! Hit the goal this morning. I will say I have been pretty hard on myself lately as far as mentally. I look back at pictures and my face is so much fuller and swollen. I kinda get upset with myself that I looked like that. I worry I might continue to feel that way as I progress and the truth is I was very unhappy with my weight and how I felt but I was fairly confident in my looks.

Hw-378
Sw- 363 (2/27/18)
CW-318

I am so excited with everyone’s progress, I get the whole seeing pictures in the past and feeling like dang that was me is me omg I am still very large, but it is something we have to learn to love ourselves..... I hope everyone continues to have a great day

Good morning kiddie troopers! It's Weigh In Wednesday! Let's get ready to rummmmmbbbbbbllllleeee!!!! :) hehe

Post your stats if ya got 'em!!!

HW 287 (May 5)

SW: 222.4 (Feb. 20)

Last week: 191.2

Today: 188.6

So, down 2.6lbs since last week, 33.8 (I don't know where I got my stat on this last week...DERP) since surgery, and 98.4 lbs down from my highest weight. I'm approaching the century mark. Yeeehaw!

This week has been great. Maybe a little less pain the hip, and walking outside in the sunshine has really made me feel good and impatient to be even smaller to see if it will help even more with pain!

Hope you all are well!

2 pounds down this week. I’ve changed things up a bit with diet and wanted to see a bigger loss this week but I think my body is recalibrating. My goal is be under 300 the end of the month!!!

Hw-378
Sw- 363 (2/27/18)
CW-316

Hi guys!!!! So glad everyone is doing so well!!!!

HW 225

SW 216

CW 172

GW 125

Down 2 more pounds!!! Wahoo!!! This so exciting watching everybody's progress!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Just now, angyplus5 said:

Hi guys!!!! So glad everyone is doing so well!!!!

HW 225

SW 216

CW 172

GW 125

Down 2 more pounds!!! Wahoo!!! This so exciting watching everybody's progress!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Congrats!! Woot! Girl, go change your stats under your profile so you show your current weight LOL! 172lbs! DAYUM!!!

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

Last week: 365.4

Today: 359.2

So, down 6.2 since last week, 53.8 since surgery and 68.2 overall.

The good: FINALLY a good week. Makes up for the abysmal week I had last week, I guess. Hopefully I'll continue to have good weeks for the next two weeks, because I see my surgeon for my three-month follow-up two weeks from Thursday and I would REALLY like to be below 350 for that. I'm wearing clothes I haven't fit into for quite some time, and even some of those are already getting to be too big. Going to have to cave and buy a pair or two of capris pretty soon, I think, because I almost had a wardrobe malfunction at work yesterday because the ones I had on are too loose (and only have a fake drawstring that doesn't actually tighten the waistband).

The bad: I think the Hair loss has started. It's kind of hard to tell for sure because I have always been a shedder, but it seems to have increased lately. My hair's already thin, so I hope I don't lose TOO much. I'm on track with Vitamins and Protein (and fluids), so fingers crossed. Not doing as well with exercise as I should, simply because I haaaaaaaate it. Exercise is definitely the hardest part of all this for me, because I loathe it so much. I do it, but I could/should be doing more.

Edited by istytehcrawk

Am I really going to be the last one to post last week and the first one to post this week? Guess so!

Stats first:

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

Last week: 359.2

Today: 355.4

So, down 3.8 since last week, 57.6 since surgery and 72 overall.

Another good week, though not as good as last week.

Hair loss has DEFINITELY started in earnest now; I can tell a difference in the amount that comes out in the shower. Thankfully, I haven't noticed a difference on my head yet, though I'm sure I will. Started taking hair/skin/nails Vitamins and bought some Biotin Shampoo and thickening conditioner; hopefully the combination will help keep it under control so it doesn't get TOO bad.

Hit three months out yesterday. Over the last few days I've seen several people (friends/acquaintances and distant relatives) who commented (positively) on my weight loss being noticeable. I still can't see it for the most part, other than in my face.