Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February bypass buddies?

Screenshot_20180316-122452.thumb.jpg.3d29bd55712e7751ef914353fc43d134.jpg

Hi, what app is that you are using to track your weight loss?

HW 365 CW 332 GW 220
Sleeved 6th March 2018

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

((hugs)) You could be me...I'm 4 weeks tomorrow and for the past week I've actually gained a little over a pound. I'd only lost 12lbs since surgery. Now I'm at 10.8lbs loss. The scale is up and down in the cursed 3 week stall that can hit any time from 2-4 weeks.

I am averaging 400-500 cals/day, about 60g of Protein, less than 20g of fat and less than 20g of whole carbs per day and less than 10g of sugar per day. I actually can NOT figure out how our bodies can hang onto the weight with that kind of deficit. I walk every day for a minimum of 30 minutes (3/4 mile).

I seiously got up this morning and just wanted to sob like a baby.

*hugs* back at ya. I really dont know girl i feel like.sobbing right next to you. Doing my best doesnt seem good enough and its my compelte focus right now as im not even back to work yet.

This weeks focus is Protein see what i can do here

8 minutes ago, stefanie0804 said:

*hugs* back at ya. I really dont know girl i feel like.sobbing right next to you. Doing my best doesnt seem good enough and its my compelte focus right now as im not even back to work yet.

This weeks focus is Protein see what i can do here

Awww man it's brutal!!! ((hugs)) Keep on pushing!!! Keep working the plan. Keep drinking the Water and moving...Something has GOT to give. Swearsies!

23 hours ago, AniracIre said:

Hi, what app is that you are using to track your weight loss?

HW 365 CW 332 GW 220
Sleeved 6th March 2018

Hi ..this app is "monitor your weight" in the app store for android and iphone :D

Good morning February Bypass Buddies! (Psssst, I almost typed "butties" bahahahaahahaha!)

How is everyone doing this week??? Give us your milestones!!!

It's time for Wednesday Weigh In and Updates!!!! Yay!!! Come one-come all!!!

Ok, here's mine for this Wednesday, March 21, 2018: 4 weeks + 1 day post op

SW 222.4lbs (2.20.18 RNY)

CW 210.4lbs (sigh--Damn you 3 week stall--why do you have to tease me so?)

Averaging about 450-500cals/day--eating mostly food for Protein. Having about 1/2 to 2/3 of a Protein Drink as needed to make 60g of Protein.

And the good news is that so far, I have not killed anyone yet due to my severe irritation with the scale and this forking stall!

41 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Ok, here's mine for this Wednesday, March 21, 2018: 4 weeks + 1 day post op

SW 222.4lbs (2.20.18 RNY)

CW 210.4lbs (sigh--Damn you 3 week stall--why do you have to tease me so?)

Averaging about 450-500cals/day--eating mostly food for Protein. Having about 1/2 to 2/3 of a Protein Drink as needed to make 60g of Protein.

And the good news is that so far, I have not killed anyone yet due to my severe irritation with the scale and this forking stall!

Stuck at 215 myself 4 weeks post op. Havent killed anyone yet. Down 42 lbs but i am going to buy a new scale if this one doesnt start moving! Ans it knows it! Lol

Some days i feel hungry somendays i forget to eat.

Hi guys!!! Hope everyone's doing well!!! Getting Water and Protein in but it takes all day and I have to admit i have to make myself eat.

SW 216
CW 184

Everyone's doing great!!! Keep on keeping on!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Post RNY 2/7/18
HW: 298lbs
SW: 262lbs
CW: 240lbs

Constipation is for real, but over all I think I am doing okay. I am losing inches and am able to tell a bit in my face that it is getting smaller plus clothes is bigger on me. Yay! I do wish the scale would move faster but overall I am happy with my progress.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

“If it was about knowledge, we would all be skinny and rich. It’s not about what you know but what you do!” Unknown

Post RNY: 2/15/18

HW: 240

SW: 223

CW: 200

This has been a rough week. I caught a virus and have been throwing up/ dry heaving all day Monday. I ended up in the ER where I was able to get two IV bags and some Phenergan. Yesterday, I was able to get about 50 oz of fluids down. This morning, I’m back at work and tried to get some Protein in. I don’t think my stomach is quite ready for it yet. The good news is that I’ve been able to keep Water down today. It’s hard to stay hydrated when you can only sip between bouts of nausea.
Hopefully, things will get better from here

@TexasGal40 Hope you feel better quickly!!! ((hugs))

Post RNY: 2/15/18

HW: 240

SW: 223

CW: 200

This has been a rough week. I caught a virus and have been throwing up/ dry heaving all day Monday. I ended up in the ER where I was able to get two IV bags and some Phenergan. Yesterday, I was able to get about 50 oz of fluids down. This morning, I’m back at work and tried to get some Protein in. I don’t think my stomach is quite ready for it yet. The good news is that I’ve been able to keep Water down today. It’s hard to stay hydrated when you can only sip between bouts of nausea.
Hopefully, things will get better from here [emoji4]

Hoping you get better soon!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

Five weeks out from RNY tomorrow. See my surgeon tomorrow and get to move to full/regular diet instead of just soft foods! Ready to crunch.

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

SW 413 (Feb. 15)

CW: 378.4 (down 34.6 since surgery and 49 overall.

Had a bit of a stall last week/this week and actually went up about a pound and a half, but I think (fingers crossed) it's finally breaking because I'm back down a pound again. I miss the 10 pounds per week average I was maintaining the first three weeks!

Still having a bit of trouble getting both Protein and Water in every day, so some days I end up prioritizing one or the other. Mostly sick of my protein powders, so I've mostly switched to Premier Protein and Protein2O (protein water) for boosting (if I drink one of each a day, that takes care of 45g protein and 28oz water, which is a big help) and am working on getting more protein out of my food instead of drinks. Also getting sick of eating a lot of the same things over and over, so I'm especially glad to be able to expand my diet tomorrow.

Where in hell-fire are all of our other Feb. Bypass Buddies? I MISSSSSSSS you!!! Come back and play!!! Update us with how you're doing. What are you eating? How much are you drinking? How much walking are you doing!!!

Have a great day everyone! I'm off to my 1 month check-up with the "sturgeon" and then on to my RD. I'm kinda nervous cuz am meeting Sis for lunch at one of my former haunts, Chuy's TexMex restaurant.

I'm reasonably sure I will either get grilled fish and shrimp tacos and just eat the guts sans cabbage slaw and take home leftovers, or else, will get Beans and cheese, or else will get tortilla Soup sans tortilla strips and corn! :D Wish me luck and pray for strength that no creamy jalapeno dip and chips will pass my lips.

Wow, first meal out — that is a big deal!!! Let us know how it goes.