Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February bypass buddies?

Guest Angel2018

I had a mini bypass on the 7th, glad it is behind me and very excited about my future. Good luck to each and everyone of you :) I pray your paperwork and dates come sooner rather than later and that you operation me are smooth as can be. [emoji1374]

SW 165
After sleeve 125kg
Conversion to MGB surgery 7th Feb weight 125kg
Goal weight 70kg

[mention=334170]Angel2018[/mention] Congrats! How are you feeling?
How is everyone today?

Struggling with liquid intake haha.... becoming the new norm...... I just laugh about it and take it day by day..... other than that I am great and happy.... good luck Angel2018... how are you FluffyChix?

Hey guys! I had my DS on Feb 8th and I'm doing well. I'm fortunate to not have nausea. I do have one incision the hurts awful, it feels like something ripping every time I get up. This is definitely a learning curve to learn how to drink slow or it hurts or to eat slow and small bites or you will feel like rocks going down. I'm still a pound heavier than surgery but I'm not really worried about that now just healing. Hope everyone is doing well and healthy!!! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

wow its only been a few days for you then! thats great you don't have nausea ! Did they give you any pain meds for the incision pain you are having? I am getting DS too.. so nervous... no date yet but it may be next month :)

yeah I did receive some it was a small bottle and I'm trying to save my last little bit for really bad pain. Cracking down on these pain meds I think. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery! I know you'll do great!

I still have Norco left from knee surgery over a year ago so I don't think I could be called abusive of my medications.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

definitely not! lol

Guest Angel2018

[mention=334170]Angel2018[/mention] Congrats! How are you feeling?
How is everyone today?

Feeling wonderful thanks, no gas pains, no incision pains, no painkillers. Back at work 3 days after surgery. Feeling fabulous, 6 since days out 8lbs down [emoji108][emoji1374][emoji2]

Feeling wonderful thanks, no gas pains, no incision pains, no painkillers. Back at work 3 days after surgery. Feeling fabulous, 6 since days out 8lbs down [emoji108][emoji1374][emoji2]

What did you have done? Kudos to you..... OMG I could not imagine going back at day 3. I was discharged on day 2 and felt awful. I had a lot of nerve pain. I am so happy for you and congrats on 8lbs down.... woo hooo

Guest Angel2018

What did you have done? Kudos to you..... OMG I could not imagine going back at day 3. I was discharged on day 2 and felt awful. I had a lot of nerve pain. I am so happy for you and congrats on 8lbs down.... woo hooo

Thank you!
Sleeve to mini bypass :)

Hope your pain subsides, keep us updated x

Guest Angel2018

Good luck to the rest of you who are scheduled this month. I’m sure this thread will be really helpful for all of us :)

Hello all! I had RNY on Tuesday morning 2/13. Hospital was great, but when I got home yesterday stuff got real. No more morphine or pain pump. I have some liquid hydrocodone, but that is only helping a little. I’ve been walking, and drinking. This is TOUGH. Anyone else have their surgery 2/13?

I hope when my day comes if I am uncomfortable to remember "I just got stabbed." Granted a scalpel instead of a butcher

knife but it will still hurt. I tell everybody to,be brave and tough it out but let's see how it will be when it's ME. Your friend[emoji197]

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app