Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Problem with too much weight loss?!

But for those of you interested about no loose skin..so was my bariatric doctor..he said good genes were a main part and more than likely the Vitamins I took as well so he wanted the list and how I took them as well.. I take them religiously every night. Started them a week before surgery.

20180112_211935.jpg

Edited by Brayrae

You look incredible but let me get this straight.... you don’t have any loose skin, even under where your clothes cover? The usual places are arms, thighs, stomach, breasts....

It started right after a little lose but now is not..I don't have the arm wings nor the flabby stomach.I am on Facebook Donna Kennedy and you may see my journey there... yes I am very blessed I know. I thank God everyday for my blessings.

On January 11, 2018 at 6:39 PM, BigViffer said:

That's what I am thinking as well. 400lbs to 200lbs would leave anyone with excessive skin. 400lbs to 122lbs would be enough excess skin to cover another person. Hell, you could make a leather vest and chaps out of that much excess skin!

My ex-wife went from 522lbs to 160lbs -- so it certainly is possible. My ex had to have several reconstructive surgeries -- they took 22 pounds of skin off her abdomen alone.

9 hours ago, Brayrae said:

My bariatric doctor says I could be in the 1percentil that goes into anorexic mode....wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this? I wasn't informed this Could even happen!

Sorry but your story and what you wrote doesn’t add up.

Number one, anorexia nervosa is a mental condition that makes the person starve themselves because they think they are too fat even when they are thin. A doctor would not diagnose you with anorexia just because you are losing too much weight because of bariatric surgery. You haven’t posted anything regarding how you still think you are obese and you starving yourself to lose weight, so you aren’t anorexic. So your “doctor” story rings shady.

Number 2. Just because you posted a before and after photo doesn’t prove that’s even you in the photo. The woman in the before photo is nowhere near 400 pounds, unless she’s 7 feet tall.

Number 3. Sorry again but NOBODY can lose 280 pounds and not have any loose skin.

Your story has too many holes and doesn’t seem legit.

I just know it has happened.. I'm sorry you will believe what you wish to believe..I am blessed is all I can say..I am here only firvthe support of if anyone else has had the problem of to much weight loss as I am facing....

2 hours ago, RussT said:

Sorry but your story and what you wrote doesn’t add up.

Number one, anorexia nervosa is a mental condition that makes the person starve themselves because they think they are too fat even when they are thin. A doctor would not diagnose you with anorexia just because you are losing too much weight because of bariatric surgery. You haven’t posted anything regarding how you still think you are obese and you starving yourself to lose weight, so you aren’t anorexic. So your “doctor” story rings shady.

Number 2. Just because you posted a before and after photo doesn’t prove that’s even you in the photo. The woman in the before photo is nowhere near 400 pounds, unless she’s 7 feet tall.

Number 3. Sorry again but NOBODY can lose 280 pounds and not have any loose skin.

Your story has too many holes and doesn’t seem legit.

Re #2, she isn’t 122 pounds, either. And “before” woman was a lot better at keeping her roots covered up.

By tomorrow, she’ll tell us she’s a distributor for those Vitamins.

you are all so hateful and I thought this was a Support group...wish you all the best of luck. I hope you all have great success and pray your attitude changes as your bodies do. God bless each of you.

33 minutes ago, abefroman329 said:

By tomorrow, she’ll tell us she’s a distributor for those Vitamins.

After I saw her posting pictures of the Vitamins I thought this might be a sales thing. :lol:

1 hour ago, Brayrae said:

you are all so hateful and I thought this was a Support group...wish you all the best of luck. I hope you all have great success and pray your attitude changes as your bodies do. God bless each of you.

Sorry but we did not all fall off the turnip truck yesterday. Too many inconsistencies in your story. Seems like fiction to me and quite a few others. I don’t enjoy telling people I don’t believe them and I’ve never done it on this site before but your story reeks of bs