Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pics of me at the Y, Wed Jan 10, 2018- (4 weeks , 2 days po)

Who is oddly brave enough to post themselves in a bathing suit and swimming, only a month after gastric sleeve and still needing to lose 130 pounds?

Me

Why? Memories

Love you guys,

Joanna

video-1515629304.mp4

You look like you're having fun! Love your videos:) Keep em coming:)

Edited by Toomanytacos
wrong link

I know I have a long way to go

But, this was tonight and I want to document " as I go"

Surgery date Dec 11 2017

My 18 year old added the captions Lol

whitelegsmama.jpg

jo 1month post vsg jan 10 2017.jpg

love this!!! keep them coming!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

I love this as well! I believe this to be a safe place for stuff like this! No shame in your game! You are really beautiful with 130lbs to go! Your confidence is contagious!
You make me want to video myself, for memories :)

Too cute!

SW 284
CW 205
GW 141 (Normal BMI)
SD March 2017

2 hours ago, AshAsh1 said:

I love this as well! I believe this to be a safe place for stuff like this! No shame in your game! You are really beautiful with 130lbs to go! Your confidence is contagious!
You make me want to video myself, for memories :)

Girl, thank YOU.

When I saw your face, I thought the same thing.. Makeup queen. You are pretty like thos makeup tutorial girls on youtube Lol

We're in this together, you hear me?

This, our body, is only our shell

We want it to match us, who we are and that's okay. It's not vanity or ego or pride. Everyone wants to feel good about themselves. I used to not ( on account of my weight) the love my late husband gave me made me realize I was beautiful no matter what. The reason I am getting the surgery is bc I want to wearing cute clothes, and I want to not die young. I want to be able to run around with my grand children someday. I want to LIVE. And being withing a normal rage , weight wise is essential for me to do those things. The sexy body is just the icing Beauty, true beauty is what I have now, and you ladies have now. Want proof? Ever meet a gorgeous woman (on the outside) who was soo snippy, ugly and catty towards others less beautiful than her? Or maybe go to a gym and see a delicious trainer who is hot and supposed to be indifferent to customers based on what they look like and just be of the mind to train all, no matter where they're at? Those two types of people are ugly

Then you see someone who maybe wasn't born with the prettiest traits or features (thanks to genetics) but they are so helpful, kind, funny, charming, have a cute laugh and you LOVE them bc of their inner beauty?

Physical beauty's power is limited.

My late husband taught me how to laugh- at myself

My therapist taught me something too

When we're in our teens and 20's, we're thinking people are looking at our insecurities

When we get older and mature and reach our 40's, we realize, people weren't even thinking about us. They were worried about how they looked to other people

Lol

Summary

Our new bodies in near future is our whipped cream, hear me?

<3

Edited by Toomanytacos

Girl, thank YOU.
When I saw your face, I thought the same thing.. Makeup queen. You are pretty like thos makeup tutorial girls on youtube Lol
We want it to match us, who we are and that's okay. It's not vanity or ego or pride. Everyone wants to feel good about themselves. I used to not ( on account of my weight) the love my late husband gave me made me realize I was beautiful no matter what. The reason I am getting the surgery is bc I want to wearing cute clothes, and I want to not die young. I want to be able to run around with my grand children someday. I want to LIVE. And being withing a normal rage , weight wise is essential for me to do those things. The sexy body is just the icing Beauty, true beauty is what I have now, and you ladies have now. Want proof? Ever meet a gorgeous woman (on the outside) who was soo snippy, ugly and catty towards others less beautiful than her? Or maybe go to a gym and see a delicious trainer who is hot and supposed to be indifferent to customers based on what they look like and just be of the mind to train all, no matter where they're at? Those two types of people are ugly
Then you see someone who maybe wasn't born with the prettiest traits or features (thanks to genetics) but they are so helpful, kind, funny, charming, have a cute laugh and you LOVE them bc of their inner beauty?
When we're in our teens and 20's, we're thinking people are looking at our insecurities
When we get older and mature and reach our 40's, we realize, people weren't even thinking about us. They were worried about how they looked to other people
Lol
Summary

Thank you so much! When I get dolled up, I go big! It’s fun to do it once in awhile for sure.
I’m so excited for us! Glad to have you apart of my journey. [emoji173]️

10 hours ago, Toomanytacos said:

Girl, thank YOU.

Lol

Summary

<3

I'm crying into my Protein shake...

I needed this post like Water in the desert...

3 hours ago, Sashel said:

You look amazing... admire your bravery. Now I want to go swimming lol

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Girl, Amen. Just amen.. Girl go.. Who's da sexy mama?

YOU!

Lol.

Go swimming

And,, if you're single. wink at the lifeguard Lol

I love the scripture at the end.

Nice to meet you. I'm Joanna

3 hours ago, Tealael said:

I'm crying into my Protein shake...

I needed this post like Water in the desert...

awww. ty.. I am just now seeing this

Thank you

I bounce from confidence to crying, so I may need you guys tomorrow. or in a week lol

We're all in this together

BELIEVE that!